Is currently looking for a
Who are we?
IBIS INSTRUMENTS is leading regional system integrator and software development company founded in 1996. It serves more than 300 customers in South East Europe having offices in Serbia (HQ), Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia and Bosnia. Our major partners are leading software and measurements companies like IBM, Microsoft, Check Point, Click Software, Keysight (ex HP).
Due to the significant expansion of our activities, we are looking for a talented GRAPHIC DESIGNER who will help us craft our digital story. Our future colleague has a spark for graphic design and enjoys each step of translating ideas into compelling visuals.
What will you be doing?
- Creating eye-catching design for variety of graphics from initial concept to final design
- Working together with marketing team for online and offline activities (events, social media, email campaigns, website…)
- Constantly improving and innovating our brand identity
- Collaborating with print production and media agency
- Presenting your ideas and collect feedback for improvement
What do you need to have?
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign…)
- Minimum 3 years of related work experience
- Strong portfolio of previous design work
- Amazing design (print and digital) skills
- Basic knowledge of HTML5/CSS
- Interest in web design is a plus
- Creative and passionate about design and technology
- Team player who has no problem to give and receive feedback
- Able to effectively communicate and present your ideas
- Fluent in English and detail oriented
- Quick learner with proactive attitude
- Opportunity for professional development
- Experienced mentor
- Great financial package
- Flexible working hours
- Coaching and training to help you grow
- Various sports and team building activities
If yes, show us what you’ve got and send your CV and portfolio (optional) electronically. Have in mind that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 05.12.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno