Joorney is a business plan writing company that focuses on specific purpose business writing and financial forecasting, rather than on all-around, comprehensive consulting services. The overwhelming majority of the company’s services are provided to clients operating or aiming to operate in the North American markets.
You will join the local, Belgrade office that consists of over 30 people. This position is within our growing marketing division and will require you to support all of Joorney’s growing graphic design needs for print, web and social media projects. Your number one goal will be to provide dedicated support to our sales team’s graphic needs as well as working with our Marketing Manager & Marketing Director on finding new creative ways to engage with our clients and partners to increase brand awareness/reach through visual storytelling.
Graphic and Corporate Documents Designer
- Properly understand the purpose and need for each received design assignment/deliverable
- Business plan design (cover page, graphs and tables, document and document layout formatting)
- Design selections, including color and shape related selections, in coherence with clients’ corporate identities and brand
- Assess major industry trends when creating new designs and deliverables
- Prepare statistical infographics for social media & newsletters
- Create print material designs such as brochures, flyers trade-fair materials and much more
- Design all web-graphics for the creation of new landing pages, adding visuals to blog posts and much more.
- Create new engaging visual content for social media platforms
- Revise designs several times per need and your managers requests/feedback
- Provide clear and meaningful explanations on the logic behind the creative direction for prepared designs, when needed
- Create templates & processes to quickly create commonly requested graphics for newsletters, social media and web purposes.
- Outstanding written English language skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Power Point, Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Ability to be decidedly detail-oriented during every work day
- Ability to adhere to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated individual able to work independently
- Ability to organize yourself and continuously multitask
- Ability to quickly go through data and cherry-pick the important data points for infographics
- A knack for business analytics and promptly summarizing data for Infographics
- Having video editing skills is highly desired but not a requirement
- Full-time job
- 100% office work
- Competitive compensation package
- Private Health Insurance as an added benefit after 6 months
- Flexible work hours [beginning of each work day at any time between 10h and 14h]
- Primarily a team work environment
- Mostly short, yet detailed and engaging projects
- A very dynamic and a multitasking environment
- Comprehensive training
- Timely and organized performance reviews
You have to submit both your resume and your cover letter in English language and your design portfolio as a part of your application in order to be considered. Additional documentation is welcome, but is not mandatory and does not have to be in English. Apply electronically.
Deadline for applications: 27.03.2020.
Joorney Business Plans is an American business plan writing company headquartered in Miami, Florida. The company provides a wide variety of business plan writing services for companies of all sizes, as well as for current and future company owners and executives.
Our business is continuously growing ... Saznajte više
- FLEXIBLE START
- ICT APPLICATIONS
- OFFICE LOCATION
- SALARY PROGRESSION BASED ON PERFORMANCES
- PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE
- INCREASING NUMBER OF REMOTE DAYS