Joorney is a business plan writing company that focuses on specific-purpose business writing and financial forecasting, rather than on all-around, comprehensive consulting services. The overwhelming majority of the company’s services are provided to clients operating or aiming to operate in the North American market.
You will join the local team, consisting of over 40 people. This position is within our growing marketing division and will require you to support all of Joorney’s growing graphic design needs for print, web and social media projects. Your number one goal will be to provide dedicated support to our sales team’s graphic needs, as well as working with our Marketing Operations Manager & Marketing Director on finding new creative ways to engage with our clients and partners to increase brand awareness and foster outreach through visual storytelling.
- Properly understand the purpose and need for each design assignment/deliverable
- Business plan design (cover page, graphs and tables, document and document layout formatting)
- Design selections, including color and shape-related selections, in accordance with clients’ corporate identities and brand aesthetics
- Assess major industry trends when creating new designs and deliverables
- Prepare statistical infographics for social media & newsletters
- Create print material designs such as brochures, flyers, trade-fair materials, and much more
- Design all web-graphics for the creation of new landing pages, adding visuals to blog posts and much more.
- Create new and engaging visual content for social media platforms
- Revise designs several times and address manager requests/feedback
- Provide clear and meaningful explanations on the logic behind each creative decision concerning prepared designs, when needed
- Create templates & processes to quickly produce graphics for newsletters, social media and web purposes.
- Outstanding written English language skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, MS Word, MS Power Point
- Ability to be decidedly detail-oriented during every work day
- Ability to adhere to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated individual able to work independently
- Ability to organize yourself and continuously multitask
- Ability to quickly go through data and cherry-pick the most important data points for infographics
- A knack for business analytics and promptly summarizing data for Infographics
- Having video editing skills is highly desired but not a requirement
- Full-time job
- Optional remote work during pandemic
- Competitive compensation package
- Private Health Insurance as an added benefit after 6 months
- Flexible work hours [beginning of each work day at any time between 10h and 14h]
- Primarily a team work environment
- Mostly short, yet detailed and engaging projects
- A very dynamic and a multitasking environment
- Timely and organized performance reviews
In order to be considered for this position, you need to submit your resume and design portfolio in English. Additional documentation is welcome, but is not mandatory and does not have to be in English.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Joorney Business Plans is an American business plan writing company headquartered in Miami, Florida. The company provides a wide variety of business plan writing services for companies of all sizes, as well as for current and future company owners and executives. Our business is continuously growing ... Saznajte više
- Zabavni sadržaj
- Rad na daljinu
- Nagrade, bonusi, pokloni
- Edukacija, profesionalni razvoj
- Dobrovoljno zdravstveno osiguranje
- Fleksibilno radno vreme