Do you want to work for a world-leading manufacturer who strives to build a better future through sustainability and innovation? Are you looking for a new challenge in a stable, fast-growing sector?
Join us, and build your career by helping us build the future.
We are a global leader in sustainable products with more than 21,000 team members worldwide. From infinitely recyclable aluminum cans, cups, and aerosol bottles, to aerospace solutions that enable our customers to have a deeper understanding of our planet and the universe. We produce all these incredible things with one unique purpose: crafting a better community, a better society, a better world.
Moreover, each of us has a deep commitment to diversity and inclusion which is the foundation of our culture of belonging. And everyone at Ball is an everyday champion, making a difference by doing what we love.
We lead with our heads and our hearts and combine innovative thinking with a spirit of resiliency that keeps us moving forward in a relentless pursuit of new ways to make life, and the world, better. Whether we’re developing packaging that’s infinitely recyclable or aerospace innovations. Because what we create may change, but what we will always make is a difference.
Graphics Coordinator - Fixed Term Contract (18 months)
Overview of Position:
The role includes managing design requests from our extensive list of blue chip customers for new designs and graphics development. It will also combine the coordination of artwork setup, color management and repro preparation through the graphics process, as well as working and communicating with key stakeholders within the business.
One of the key elements of the role will be advising suppliers and key customers on design projects and campaigns to ensure a clear and precise work stream which will deliver customer satisfaction through various ways.
The role will be responsible for facilitating customer mockup samples for production targets to drive color consistency across our operating model.
You will instruct potential customers on value add products offered by the company and explain how they can benefit their design range by feasibility discussions and print trial projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Daily communication with all levels of customers and informing the relevant key stakeholders of design receipt and progress
- Customer demand (artwork and color requests) advising about feasibility and liaise between reproduction studios and ink suppliers to ensure concepts adhere to internal graphics guidelines and customer expectations.
- An overview of all customer costs and regularly invoicing customers direct for artwork
- Data entry via a design system used by all stakeholders in the business to ensure communication and design activity is recorded centrally.
- Liaising between reproduction studios and ink suppliers to ensure standard lead times and quality processes are adhered to
- Offering design solutions suitable for the dry offset printing process, through direct communication with customers and brand agencies but also offering design solutions to customers through our full 360 service
- Coordinating design feasibility and design proof of concept enquiries
- Adhering to quality procedures when working with eSMArt (bespoke artwork management system) regarding data entry
- Ad-hoc projects and other requests in line with company needs
Experience and Skills Required:
- University degree
- English language (B2 Level) required
- High communication and influencing skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage own workload
- Use of IT systems (workflow based)
- Attention to detail
- Graphic knowledge and design Qualification (preferable)
- PowerPoint knowledge
- Manufacturing experience or FMCG experience (preferable)
Ball Corporation are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We actively encourage applications from everybody, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, faith, ability, or orientation.
Please note the advertised job title might vary from the job title on the contract due to local job title structure and global HR systems.
No agencies please.
If you are interested in the position and your profile fits with the above requirements, please send us your resume.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Ball Global Business Services EMEA d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Milutina Milankovića 9e
- PIB: 110102813
- Matični broj: 21297992