Our client is a visionary and dynamic Swiss global enterprise which produces and distributes exclusive, high quality consumer goods in over 40 countries. A unique patented healthy food preparing system as well as patented products in the area of medical devices and health care products are just a few examples of the exclusive range of high quality, innovative products.
For decades the “Brand Names” of our client have been well known internationally. For the further expansion of our client’s activities we are now seeking an experienced, highly driven, independent, intelligent and analytical person for our client’s company in Belgrade.
If you see yourself in a role in which you will have the possibility for great professional & business development with
- Coordination of annual budget process, planning and forecasting, in accordance with company standards and schedules
- Preparation of financial statements and reports on a monthly basis for HQ
- Involvement in development and optimization of BI tools for Group controlling process
- Review financial statements, cash flow reports, analyze budget vs. actual deviations and propose corrective measures for companies - Group members
- Development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management, budget and accounting
- Implement organization's financial, budgeting, and administrative processes for all business areas
- Preparation of statements and reports of estimated future costs and revenues
- Explores opportunities to reduce net operating expenses and advise how to improve performancetowards companies goals and KPIs on Group level
- Cost –benefit analysis for new ventures
- Involvement in various accounting projects as directed by management
- Coordinates preparation of external audit materials and external financial reporting
- Establishes system controls for new financial systems and develops procedures to improve existing systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Management
- Minimum 5 year‘s experience in controlling, financial accounting and reporting
- Knowledge in using Navision would be an asset
- Proficient communication, interpersonal, analytical and organizational skills
- Highly organized, with focus on process discipline
- Ability to work with and influence people at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work effectively under time and stress pressure
- An attractive position within global and dynamic group of companies
- Great promotional and development opportunities
- Work in an international environment
- Dynamic and interesting job
Your entry into one of the World‘s market leaders requires unlimited mobility, team spirit and a high degree of personal zeal. We take it for granted that you have advanced computer, English and of course Serbian skills. Our client can provide a professional and transparent working environment, where dedication, drive and results will be acknowledged and rewarded.
We look forward to receiving your online-application in English and will get in touch with you shortly. All information that you supply us with will be handled in the strictest of confidence.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.