Ardagh Group is a global leader in glass and metal packaging solutions, producing packaging for the world’s leading food, beverage, and consumer care brands. We strongly believe that the success of our business depends on the success of our people. We strive to create working environments where our employees feel valued, can work to their full potential and where their achievements are celebrated. We are creating an exciting future for Ardagh that is built on our core values of trust, teamwork and excellence and we have opportunities in a wide variety of disciplines across our organization.
The core responsibility for this role is to oversee the day-to-day running and to maintain Wide Area Network and Local Area Network. To ensure that the technology deployed to Ardagh is in line with user expectations, stable and up to date. By contributing to group IT projects, also be the level 3 support for all IT in charge to support our users. The Group IT - Network Analyst will have to closely work with the Group IT manager - Network services to look at ways to improve network infrastructure.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Ensure that all connectivity’s supported by Network Service and in his role are operational.
- Monitor IT Network and Solutions in role, report and troubleshoot any problems as required.
- Apply security updates and patches where and when required.
- Create documentation, procedures, and policies in relation to the areas covered.
- Establish a good working relationship with piers and other business actors.
- Talk to staff/clients through a series of actions, either face to face or by telephone.
- Produce Dashboards and Reports.
- Good General IT level of education – Specialist IT skills essential.
- Good Knowledge on Networking Technologies (Cisco, HR/Aruba, F5 VPN, Load Balancing).
- Good Knowledge on Voice Over IP, SIP.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in IT especially in the Network arena.
- Good oral and written communication skills in native language and English.
- Ability to travel.
- Project management skills.
If you are interested in this position, please follow the link after the apply button.
ARDAGH METAL PACKAGING SERBIA D.O.O.
Ardagh Group is a global supplier of sustainable, infinitely recyclable, metal and glass packaging for brand owners around the world. The consistent pursuit of market-leading innovation, quality, and customer service, backed by investment in our people and processes, underpins everything we do. Ardagh Metal Packaging (AMP), 82%-owned by Ardagh Group is separately listed on the New York Stock Exchange. Ardagh Metal Packaging (AMP) is a leading global supplier of sustainable, infinitely recyclable, ... Saznajte više
"I joined Ardagh Group in December 2017 as Finance Assistance position, Account Receivable department, responsible for Dutch region. After 1 year I got promoted into Team Lead. As a team lead I was also ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- HRANA I PIĆE
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE