BMTS Technology is a globally active manufacturer of exhaust turbochargers. We're an established partner to the automotive industry and develop and produce exhaust turbochargers for cars, light commercial vehicles and off-highway applications. Our name stands for highest quality standards, efficiency and longevity and is associated with our constant striving towards improving the efficiency of our products while making them more environmentally friendly at the same time.
Group Leader Logistic Operational
As your future employer, we offer you opportunities and individual professional development. At BMTS you work on exciting, challenging and international projects and benefit from a flexible working time model, sufficient freetime for personal development and a pleasant working atmosphere.
- Preparation of necessary documents, presentations and reports
- Monitoring compliance with factory standards
- Adherence to strategies to achieve the specified departmental goals
- Collaboration and further development of cross-departmental processes
- Monthly tracking of key figures
- Creation of logistics concepts for the plant on the basis of line-back planning methodology
- Development and determination of plant-specific valid planning principles, based on the given corporate standards
- Planning and design of logistics equipment, transport systems, warehouses and supermarkets as well as logistics buffer areas, FIFO railways, logistics infrastructure, control systems and information and material flow in close coordination with production planning.
- Describing and standardizing logistical processes, creating instructions and work instructions, creating a suitable qualification concept
- Definition of KPI for process control and setup of a suitable monitoring system
- Inventory planning in the supply chain (target stock, safety stock, consignment)
- Monitoring (analysis and evaluation) of inventory management along the entire supply chain up to provision in the plant
- Completed commercial degree or commercial university degree (university, FH), ideally with a focus on business administration
- 5 years of professional experience in a comparable management position
- Automotive experience is an advantage
Deadline for applications: 15.02.2020.