HR Administration Specialist
Function: Human Relations| Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
The Human Machine Interface (HMI) Business Unit is driving the trend as innovative solutions for an outstanding user experience. Our strategy is to be a worldwide leading supplier for the development and production of display solutions, haptic controls, head up displays, instrument clusters, infotainment systems, cross domain hub and sound solutions.
For our new manufacturing plant located in Novi Sad, we are in search of reliable future employees who will become a significant part of its growth.
- Drives full HR Administration process and documentation, including employment contracts, certificates for employees, absences, etc. ensuring it complies with local legislation and company's policies and practices
- Maintains personnel records and Employee database
- Updates the internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
- Act as a point of contact for all HR administration related topics
- Prepares and checks the accuracy of Payroll data
- Maintains constant communication with the Shared Service Center
- Provides HR related reporting, HR metrics, analytics, statistics
- Ensuring compliance to all relevant regulations`
- Ensures a company-wide communication and information flow within area of responsibility
- Provides advice and supporting Plant organization at the location pertaining to HR activities including labor relations & employee relations
- Supports design and Implementation of the Action Plan with the aim to reduce Health Risks & Absenteeism
- Implements HR projects in the assigned area of responsibility
- Fully contributes and offers supports from HR side for the ramp-up and future development of the new Plant
- University degree, preferably in Economics, Business Administration or related discipline
- At least 2 years of experience in the similar role, preferably in automotive Industry
- Functional HR Knowledge - Labor Law/Legal Compliance, Payroll, Compensation & Benefits, HR Administration
- HR tools and reporting experience
- SAP knowledge would be considered as an advantage
- Advanced MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Continental Automotive Serbia d.o.o.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic, and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.Više o poslodavcu