Our client is Saint-Gobain, the world leader in the construction and habitat market, produces, designs and distributes building materials, providing innovative solutions in order to preserve ecology and energy efficiency. Saint-Gobain operates in 67 countries, with approximately 179,000 employees worldwide and turnover, in 2017, of 40.8 billion euros. Saint-Gobain operates in Serbia through its three activities: Isover, Rigips and Weber and provides innovative solutions to the local market responding to market demands.
Due to the expansion of their local business, we are looking for a loyal and reliable professional for the position of an:
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3 years of working experience in HR administration
- University degree in social sciences
- Excellent knowledge of labor law and diversified HR tasks and procedures
- Fluency in English and good knowledge of MS office package
- Good communication, problem solving and organization skills
- Analytical and detail-oriented team player with an ability to prioritize important tasks
- Driving license B category
- Fully handling HR administration: drafting employment contracts, registration of new employees, attendance sheets, administration of employee records
- Ensure timely and accurate information flow regarding newcomers, employee anniversaries, changes in job categories, changes of contracts, retirements, etc.
- Providing payroll agency with relevant info and controlling the final settlement
- Drafting various documents for employees
- Providing administrative support in HR processes and projects
- Participate in execution of various HR plans and procedures including administration of training plans, work effectiveness and satisfaction questioners
- Reporting to Head of Finance
What our client offers:
- Excellent opportunity to join a successful and perspective international company
- Work in dynamic environment and well-organized team
If you believe you are the right person for this position, please send your CV and application letter to HILL International e-mail address. Full confidentiality is guaranteed.
HILL International, Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel./faks: +381 11 3294 500,