Etihad Airways is the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, based in Abu Dhabi. EAP Shared Services is servicing Etihad and Partner Airlines, by performing Contact Centre and Loyalty Operations with over 250 employees.
In line with the continuous growth of our company, we have an opportunity for you to become part of our team! We are looking for motivated, hardworking and customer-oriented career seekers, who are up for the challenge.
As part of the HR team, you would be responsible for handling the administration requirements of the employees within the required time lines and ensuring that the joining arrangements are handled in a professional manner at par with corporate standards set by EAP Shared Services.
- Administer the pre-joining activities of all new joining employees by ensuring that all SLA’s are met. Liaise with internal stakeholders such as Recruitment, IT, Corporate Security, Payroll as required
- Administer the document collection process for the employees; quality check collected documentation to ensure it meets the requirements
- Ensure the checklists for Personnel Files are complete and handover to Payroll, follow up on employee set up in Payroll System
- Maintain data base of all activities and prepare reports as required by the management
- Work on employment contracts, annexes and all other employment related documentation
- Process HR matters including termination, disciplinary and grievance
- Liaise with internal stakeholders such as IT and Corporate Security to procure the pre joining materials and equipment for new joiners
- Contribute and take up other tasks assigned from time to time by the Line Manager
- Minimum 1 year of experience in personnel administration
- University Degree in a relevant field, preferably in Law
- Understanding of the Labor Law, Occupational Health and Safety Act, and Workers compensation laws
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Excellent computer literacy, especially in MS Office Excel
Deadline for applications: 20.12.2018.