POSITION TITLE: HR Assistant
ORGANIZATION: Bechtel-ENKA UK Limited: Morova Motorway Project
LOCATION: Kruševac, Serbia
Morava Corridor Motorway Project (the Project), developed by the Ministry of Construction, Transport and Infrastructure (MoCTI) and located in the West Morava Region of Serbia, is approximately a 112 km length alignment and connects the country from Preljina to Pojate. Construction of the Project will be conducted by Bechtel ENKA UK Limited.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Interviews and informs candidates about, or advises the employees on current policies, procedures and practices.
- Processes documents for the employees/ their family members regarding domestic and foreign tasks.
- Checks personnel’s request processing or actions in order to confirm the compliance with the policies.
- Provides information or data for the development of personnel programmes, policies or procedures.
- Advises divisional and/or service management on current personnel programmes and procedures.
- Collects, compiles and analyses data or information for personnel reports.
- Interpret oral or translate written text from one language into another.
- Supports human resources processes by administering tests, scheduling appointments, conducting orientation, maintaining records and information.
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information
- Serbian native speaker with proven written and verbal fluency in English;
- Relevant university degree in sustainability related field.
Bechtel ENKA UK Limited Ogranak Beograd
Morava Corridor Motorway Project developed by the Ministry of Construction, Transport, and Infrastructure (MoCTI) and located in the West Morava Region of Serbia, is approximately a 112 km length alignment and connects the country from Preljina to Pojate. Construction of the Project will be conducted by Bechtel ENKA UK Limited.Više o poslodavcu