The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is a neutral, impartial and independent humanitarian organization that works to protect and assist people affected by armed conflict and other situations of violence. To find out more about ICRC mission and its activities visit www.icrc.org.
The ICRC Belgrade Shared Services Center (BSSC) provides support services to the ICRC worldwide operations.
The BSSC is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following position:
S/he will work under the supervision of the BSSC Manager.
- Provides general secretarial and administrative support (staff files, correspondence, registration and filing, etc.)
- Provides administrative follow-up for recruitment and training activities
- Keeps records of BSSC employees (absences, holidays etc.) and ensures that HR data is of good quality and kept up to date
- Manages the calculation of salaries, perdiem, overtime, shift work etc.
- Prepares all types of certificates and other documents requested by staff members
- Ensures proper follow up of the ICRC HR rules and procedures and their correct application
- Carries out procedures related to local HR practice, taxes and social security
- University degree in Business Administration or similar field
- 3 years’ experience in HR field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English language, French an asset
- Experience in working in humanitarian and international environment an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint)
- Very good analytical skills, able to work in a team as well as independently
- Sense of responsibility and confidentiality
- Flexible, systematic, proactive and with good relationship-building skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
WHAT WE OFFER
- An inspiring opportunity to practice your profession in a humanitarian and multicultural organization
- Stimulating benefits package
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV and Motivation letter in English.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications is 20.12.2018.