HR Business Partner for Plant Novi Sad
Function: Human Relations| Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
The Human Machine Interface (HMI) Business Unit is driving the trend as innovative solutions for an outstanding user experience. Our strategy is to be a worldwide leading supplier for the development and production of display solutions, haptic controls, head up displays, instrument clusters, infotainment systems, cross domain hub and sound solutions.
For our new manufacturing plant located in Novi Sad, we are in search of reliable future employees who will become a significant part of its growth.
- Fully contributes and offers supports from HR side for the ramp-up and future development of the new Plant.
- Acts as a single point of the contact for all topics (which are not covered by Shared Services) for the employees and managers in area of responsibility. Guide employees and supervisors in HR related matters (supports in decision making and acts as consultant)
- Consults with Centers of Expertise (CoE) and other HR levels and ensures consistent application and compliance of defined HR Policies, Programs and Procedures.
- Introduces/implements new HR related services, systems & processes
- Leads and implements HR projects in the assigned area of responsibility.
- Implements and supports Employer Branding road map and acts as an ambassador
- Acts as recruiter during ramp-up and then works closely with the Recruiting department, or external services for sourcing and selecting the best fit candidates
- Supports and guides managers as well as individual employees in talent and performance management processes and drives readiness of proper succession planning in line with the business needs.
- Supports local programs (e.g. Onboarding, talent development) and guides execution of TMOD measures in area of responsibility
- Takes over the Learning Business Partner role (depending on size of location). Steers and/or executes Vocational Training Management (depending on size of location)
- Responsible for compensation & benefits, HR operations (local interface) and labor law related topics. Steers and facilitates annual Salary Review
- Ensures data availability and quality of the audit/compliance related records (i.e. record of compensation decisions, training certificates, exit interviews).
- University degree, preferably in Human Resources, Business Administration or related discipline
- At least 3 years of experience in human relations role(s), preferably in automotive Industry
- Project management experience would be considered as a plus
- Functional HR Knowledge - Employer Branding, Compensation & Benefits, Recruiting & Staffing, Talent Management, Learning & Training, Legal compliance (Labor Law, Obligations & Contracts)
- Advanced MS Office
- Excellent communication skills, In both English and Serbian
- Consulting, Moderating and Facilitating Skills
- Strong coaching skills and Organizational Change Management Skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Continental Automotive Serbia d.o.o.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic, and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.Više o poslodavcu