BMTS Technology is a globally active manufacturer of exhaust turbochargers. We're an established partner to the automotive industry and develop and produce exhaust turbochargers for cars, light commercial vehicles and off-highway applications. Our name stands for highest quality standards, efficiency and longevity and is associated with our constant striving towards improving the efficiency of our products while making them more environmentally friendly at the same time.
As your future employer, we offer you opportunities and individual professional development. At BMTS you work on exciting, challenging and international projects and benefit from a flexible working time model, sufficient freetime for personal development and a pleasant working atmosphere.
We are looking for:
HR Business Partner
- Supervising employees in all HR-relevant matters
- Processing of the entire recruiting process in the employee and worker area
- Conducting job interviews
- Organizing and performing hiring
- Implementation of the personnel and salary development incl. monitoring of the agreed measures
- Supporting the departments in employee qualification including further training
- Preparation of evaluation for all HR-relevant key figures
- Completed commercial university studies (university), ideally with a focus on personnel
- At least 5 years professional experience in a generalist HR position
- Knowledge of labor law
- English, German skills are advantage
- Ability to work in a team, assertiveness, structured way of working
- Strong communication skills, customer orientation with consultant quality, high level of commitment
- Very good MS-Office knowledge (especially Excel), SAP knowledge advantageous
Deadline for applications: 18.01.2020.