We represent a dedicated team of more than 650 professionals operating in 12 markets, all of them collaborating to integrate advertising, media management, relationship management, promotion/event marketing, design, PR, health communications, production, programming, and all forms of digital marketing.
Members of I&F Group: McCann, UM, Initiative, Drive, MRM//McCann, Craft, Scandinavian Design Group, McCann Health, Adrenalin, Lokomotiva...
If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We want to see a new team member who is a committed and approachable individual on the vacancy:
HR Business Partner
Job Type: Full Time
Position Type (Regular/Temporary): Regular
Seniority Level: Senior
Job Function: Human Resources
As Regional People Partner for Serbia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Montenegro, Croatia, North Macedonia, and Bulgaria, you will play a key role in managing the business from the People perspective. You will be the main point of contact for the entire team, providing HR expert strategic thinking and developing leadership skills by working directly with the MDs of agencies.
As the HR Business Partner (HRBP), you’re responsible for: choosing the right employee for regional teams in cooperation with local managers and HR colleagues who are in charge of the recruitment process, team’s growth, wellbeing projects, and performance. You are also expected to make sure that all HR initiatives and projects are compatible with business goals.
Act as a Business Partner, strategic solution provider, advisor, and coach for the leaders in the team. Support line managers by providing valuable input and expertise in main HR processes: recruitment and headhunting, performance management, labor law, HR policies and procedures, wellbeing projects, etc.
- Be responsible for implementation and developing all HR areas including but not limited to Recruitment/headhunting process, Pre/onboarding, Employer Branding, Performance Management, and Learning & Development, etc.
- Support the business to identify mid and long-term capability needs, implement learning and development process and ensure a continuous learning environment.
- Be a trusted coach and advisor; help our leaders to work through challenges and drive growth and change within their organizations.
- Contributing in building and redefining organizational culture in all markets
- Be an active contributor to peers within the HR team, aiming to strengthen cross-office collaborations and develop joint high standards in all HR practices across the I&F Group.
- Create training plans, budgets for developing and organizing all internal and external training
- Apply analytical rigor to dive deeply and report on market trends. Propose action plans to proactively address concerns and provide useful solutions
- Doing daily/monthly reporting to CEO and MDs according to HR requirements and initiatives.
- Cooperate with MDs of agencies on all markets in process of budgeting SRS costs and be in charge of quartal forecasts.
- Participating in payroll process
- Drive independent initiatives and projects to improve our culture and HR-related processes
- Manage employee relations with integrity, empathy, professional attitude.
- Experience in HRBP or HR Generalist role, preferably from a similar industry (marketing/media agency, publishers, etc.)
- A bold and innovative mindset, keen on developing current practices and aligning our HR strategies with core business impact.
- Great recruitment/headhunting skills and experience from recruiting talent within digital marketing
- Solid experience in coaching and supporting management groups, managers, and co-workers.
- Ability to be flexible and comfortable working in a changing environment and to adapt global approaches to local needs
- Flexibility to address ad-hoc requests from different regions.
- Results-oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong written/oral communication skills, effective presentation, and facilitation abilities
- Fluent in English and skilled with MS Office
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your fantastic work. So we also offer a range of benefits:
- In addition to your annual holiday entitlement, the office closes between New Year & Christmas on most years when the calendar allows
- Flexible working hours and WFH
- Private health insurance
- New Year’s child gift vouchers
- Sport activities
- Regular monthly after work parties
- Internal and external education options
- Monthly theatre tickets / other events giveaways
- The possibility to develop your capacity and to improve in a dynamic environment
We reward personal contribution, motivation and initiative.
Note: All applications will be considered with full confidentiality, and only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted
I&F McCann grupa d.o.o. Beograd
- Srbija, Beograd, Terazije 7-9
- PIB: 105832607
- Matični broj: 20467096