At Magna, we create technology that disrupts the industry and solves big problems for consumers, our customers, and the world around us. We’re the only mobility technology company and supplier with complete expertise across the entire vehicle.
We are committed to quality and continuous improvement because our products impact millions of people every day. But we’re more than what we make. We are a group of entrepreneurial-minded people whose collective expertise gives us a competitive advantage. World Class Manufacturing is a journey and it’s our talented people who lead us on this journey.
Magna Global IT is a provider of reliable and innovative IT solutions to assist Magna in succeeding globally.
Magna Global IT is seeking a talented and experienced HR Data Conversion Analyst. Main responsibility of the role will be to lead the end-to-end data conversion process from current legacy systems into Workday for Magna divisions globally.
As an ideal candidate you thrive in an entrepreneurial and highly dynamic environment and you are excited by the opportunity to analyze large and/or complex data sets. You ask questions to ensure you understand requirements and are a quick thinker. You're a strong problem-solver, who uses both quantitative and qualitative methods to get things done and can visualize the results and present them to our top management.
- Data Conversion: Coordinate tasks and activities for extraction, transformation, analysis, and load of data from legacy systems into Workday during multiple data gathering cycles.
- Support Magna’s implementation partner with providing data for multiple tenants builds throughout the Workday implementation.
- Define, validate, and coordinate the development of data quality checks in the data conversion hub using the inhouse built data quality engine.
- Analyze data submitted by Magna Divisions and plan corrective actions, if applicable using SQL, Excel and PowerBI or other similar software
- Analyze and review the data transformation logic based on the configuration workbooks provided by the functional teams
- Log and manage the resolution of defects/issues
- Work with Group Data Leads to fix data defects and continually improve the data transformation logic
- Measure and track progress, and provide weekly status updates to the stakeholders
- Managing data quality related topics in terms of data cleansing and general data quality improvement, working to the Group Data Leads as required
- Effectively communicate insights, recommendations, and its impact to both technical and non-technical teams and business partners
Knowledge and Education
- Advanced degree, applicable certification, or equivalent experience in Operations Research, Management Science, Industrial and Systems Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, or related field
- 3+ years of practical experience with data analytics, business analysis or data conversion,
- 2+ years in a data conversion role with experience in Human Resources, preferably with Workday HCM
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to sift through data, identify critical information, analyze, and make recommendations to broader audience required
- Ability to collaborate with both technical and business staff
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language, including ability to develop and deliver presentations. Additional Language skills are an advantage
- SQL Knowledge – Microsoft SQL Server is an advantage
- Expertise in development and analytical tools such as SSAS, SQL, MS Excel, or other tools, as well as visualization tools like PowerBI, SSRS, Workday Reporting (Report Writer)
- Experience with Workday or similar HRIS is preferable
- Responsive to changing business needs, manage and prioritize concurrent assignments, and handle ambiguity with ease.
- Strong customer orientation and a consistent record of hitting deadlines.
- Good project or program management skills to support data conversion and project-driven activities that require coordination of the stakeholders on either technical or functional side.
- Ability to manage confidential and sensitive employee information.
- Understanding of HR operations and processes, and experience in employee data management an advantage
Choose an item.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Normal amount of sitting or standing, average mobility to move around an office environment, able to conduct normal amount of work at a computer.
Regular travel not to exceed 15%.
Magna Seating d.o.o. Odžaci
Kompanija Magna Seating je otvorena u Odžacima 2012. godine, i od tad proširuje proizvodnju kombinujući duh inicijative i vrhunsku operativnost, sa brigom o pojedincu, društvu i životnoj sredini. Verujemo da je ključ našeg uspeha zapošljavanje motivisanih ljudi, sa različitim talentima, obrazovanjem i iskustvom. Sa pravim ljudima na pravom mestu, očekujemo da ćemo i dalje biti prvi izbor našim kupcima. Ovakav pristup, u kombinaciji sa našim vrednostima, čine našu kompaniju odličnim mestom za rad.Više o poslodavcu