The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is a neutral, impartial and independent humanitarian organization that works to protect and assist people affected by armed conflict and other situations of violence. To find out more about ICRC mission and its activities visit www.icrc.org
The People Strategy is based on several priorities and one of them is to ‘ensure seamless and efficient HR delivery’. Workstream 5 was created in 2019 to address this priority as it was collectively agreed that the priority mentioned could not be delivered without a massive improvement of our HR processes, systems and data. Furthermore, HR decisions must be based on data analysis which requires meeting certain conditions: quality and consistency of data, maintenance of data dictionary with HR data owner (i.e. common understanding of what the data is supposed to reflect), enrichment of our HR system with relevant data.
HR Data & Analytics Officer supports and monitors the data management processes within Human Resources to enable evidence-based decisions and improvements in the area of data entry, quality, support and analytics.
The Belgrade Shared Services Center is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following position: HR Data and Analytics Officer
(Location Belgrade, 12 months contract with a possibility of extension)
- Applies best practices, standards, guidelines and templates for data management and analytics, and works on continuous improvement
- Keeps Data Management documentation updated
- Contributes to the development of the data model and usage of the referential data that support analysis
- Ensures compliance with established internal and external needs and regulations
- Assists in improving, developing & applying data quality monitoring processes & tools (dashboards, etc.) and contributes where appropriate in DQ controls automation
- Monitors data quality controls and consolidates, cleans and implements corrective actions
- Contributes to institutional reporting and dashboards by supporting colleagues in delivering and maintaining reports and dashboards
- Assists HR in reflecting on their performance measures, improvements in the functional area of expertise and provides ongoing support with data and analysis
- University degree or equivalent along with 3-5 years overall professional experience, with a minimum of 2 years working with complex data models
- Experience working with HR data in an HR function is considered an advantage
- Experience in a transversal role (e.g. project management): coordinating various stakeholders
- Knowledge of SQL and Tableau or experience with similar tools
- Knowledge of HR systems (e.g. SAP Success Factors) would be an asset
- Excellent command of English; knowledge of French is an asset
- Structured mindset, at ease with complex frameworks and with the ability to understand new business processes and their interplay with software and organizational structure
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work and progressive professional development in an exciting international environment
- An inspiring opportunity to practice your profession in a humanitarian and multicultural organization
- Stimulating benefits package
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV and Motivation letter exclusively in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Medjunarodni komitet Crvenog krsta
- Srbija, Beograd, Vladimira Popovica 38
- PIB: 102474882
- Matični broj: 17744968