The world’s largest enterprises rely on Everseen’s AI-driven computer vision solutions to realize transformational outcomes at global scale. By delivering efficiencies throughout their entire value chains, we enable our customers to respond faster and with greater precision to market demands and day-to-day business requirements. For the largest retailers, this often means minimizing asset shrinkage, streamlining logistics and in-store operations as well as delivering a better customer experience.
At Everseen, we passionately believe that if you can see everything, you can fix anything. With innovation as our North Star, we are at the epicenter of a generational convergence of forces, such as AI, computer vision, edge, IoT, and 5G. We are uniquely able to maximize the combined potential to deliver solutions that unlock significant new business opportunities to drive radical value for our customers.
The leading task of this role will be to strengthen HR function in HR areas other than recruitment and on-boarding. This position is based at Everseen’s R&D center in New Belgrade with 100+ people. However, this position will be taking on Everseen’s global HR tasks as well.
- Take responsibility in developing and implementing HR policies. Being focal point for HR policies related questions
- Develop and manage training schemes
- Manage employee experience, employee relations and benefits programs
- Manage employee records and HR software tools
- Support HR Manager and HR team, contribute to developing of internal HR processes
- Minimum 3 years of experience at similar HR position in IT or other high-tech/blue chip company
- Bachelor’s (or higher) degree in HR related field
- Experience in developing HR policies and strategies. Self-starter launching initiatives in this regard
- Experience is organizing HR dossiers, disseminating information and HR reporting
- Experience with setting up and organizing training programs
- Team player contributing to the team spirit and pleasant working environment
- Hard working individual motivated to work in a fast paced, results driven environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize; must have strong organization, time management and follow-up sills leading with a sense of urgency
- Passion for delivering results through people
- Demonstrates high levels of integrity, confidentiality and professionalism
- Strong presentation and communication skills with the ability to work with all levels of associates
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail, ability to produce high quality and accurate work products
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Everseen d.o.o. Beograd
Our obsession from day one has been and is to see the unseen. Processes are making or breaking businesses at this very moment. The challenge is to know where, when, how and by how much. Everseen solves this with its proprietary AI seenic.ai platform which can see processes in real-time and enables process shaping by influencing human behavior to achieve optimal performance. The technology is a combination of advanced machine learning, computer vision and neural networks driving Human Centric…Više o poslodavcu