Taiga Ventures d.o.o., a subsidiary of HMD Transport.
For further support of our HR activities, we are searching for a dedicated and reliable human resource professional for the position of:
HR Manager (Logistics)
- university degree in social sciences
- extensive experience in managing HR department (3+ years), preferably within larger systems in Logistics field.
- knowledge of all organizational functions and HR practices as well as local legislative
- strategic approach, proactivity and development orientation
- excellent interpersonal and mentoring skills with hands-on approach
- fluency in English and PC literacy are required
- further development and implementation of the HR strategy, plan, guidelines and processes
- coordinating small HR team and leading the recruitment, onboarding, training and development, performance appraisal, compensation and benefits, and ensuring overall organizational effectiveness
- cooperation with other department managers to achieve full implementation of company HR strategy and to recognize potential needs and risks
- communication and negotiation with outsourced providers of HR services
- manage day-to-day issues, projects and budget
- supporting strategic planning and decision-making at executive level so the organization's human resource approach is aligned with business strategy
- regular reporting to General Manager
We are offering you a challenging and responsible position, an opportunity for further development of your career within a structured international environment, business English classes and excellent team to work with, in one of the most beautiful parts of Belgrade, Senjak.
If you would like to apply, please provide us with:
- Your CV in English
- Link to your LinkedIn profile (Could be included in CV and/or Cover letter)
- Cover letter explaining your motivation to work in Logistics and to work with us.
Deadline for applications: 21.01.2020.