Established in 2011, Birdseye has pioneered the Remote Facility Supervision industry with a mission to make the world a safe place. Facilities across North America are signing long-term contracts to have their facilities supervised and/or secured by Birdseye’s dedicated team of more than 350 professionals.
Birdseye’s well-integrated technology solution eliminates the need for costly on-site security guards or general administrative staff. Our strong belief is that any work function that can be digitized, can, and eventually will be operated remotely. Birdseye, an essential service, is proudly serving other essential services making it recession-proof and stable during all economic cycles.
Birdseye is headquartered in Toronto with offices in the USA and Serbia. To learn more about our culture, kindly visit our website www.bvpserbia.com as well as our LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook pages.
About the Opportunity:
If you would like to get a glimpse of what the world will look like in 10 years, join our team today. As one of Canada's fastest-growing companies, you will be part of an energetic and ambitious team that takes pride in working together in a harmonious atmosphere.
We are looking for positive individuals that can thrive in a fast-paced environment as our company continues to grow at 50% every single year. Quick thinkers with proven track records would find our company a great fit. Our fast-growing customer base from various industries will expose you to a wide range of experiences.
- Acting as trusted advisor to the local HR team, and being go to person on all HR related issues
- Set objectives for the HR team and track progress
- Promote the effective use of performance management, coaching, and professional development processes/systems to improve and enhance employee productivity and achievement
- Champion and foster company vision, tenets and culture by ensuring individual/team actions and behaviors are in alignment
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their position needs and initiate recruitment process
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Communicate and implement human resource policies and procedures that promote a healthy work environment
- Provide input and guidance to HR processes such as salary review or appraisal process, management of issues such as disciplinary and grievance
- Overseeing training and development of team members.
- Monitor HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates and cost-per-hire)
- Develop compensation and benefits plans
- Providing detailed HR reports to senior management teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent field of study
- 7-10 years of HR experience with broad exposure to all functional HR areas
- Experience in leadership coaching
- Fluent in written and verbal English and Serbian
- Knowledge of local legislation and common law and practical approach
- Previous experience with recruitment and the full cycle recruiting approach
- Proven ability to build relationships with business leaders and influence change
- Proven ability to drive team excellence and performance using effective talent and performance management practices
Employee Compensation Package & Perks
- Opportunity to be part of a team of ambitious, talented people with diverse backgrounds and style
- We are all striving to continuously learn and improve
- Opportunity to be creative and innovative, we love new ideas
- Company organized events (football, carting, parties, company hangouts, etc.)
- Annual Performance Reviews
- Stock appreciation rights
- Bonuses for employees with children
- Dynamic and modern office space including a spacious lounge where employees can relax and enjoy
- Video games, pool, darts and foosball
BVP is one of the fastest-growing companies focusing on virtual management, security, administrative, and operational improvement services. The company is headquartered in Toronto and operates across North America, with the Operations center in Belgrade, Serbia, employing over two hundred employees to deliver maximum service, virtually.Our comprehensive virtual management, security, operations, and administration assistance services have been keeping businesses safe and running more efficiently…Više o poslodavcu