Who are we?
Ibis Instruments is leading regional system integrator and software development company founded in 1996. We are cooperating with more than 300 customers in South East Europe from offices, that are located in Serbia (HQ), Macedonia, Bosnia, and Slovenia. Our major partners are leading software companies like IBM, UI Path, Oracle, Salesforce etc.
Due to the significant expansion of our activities, we are looking for a highly motivated and ambitious HR MANAGER to join our team in Belgrade. Our new colleague will have a chance to help us get our employee experience to the next level.
- Leading, promoting and running daily functions of the HR department such as recruiting, selection, employer branding, onboarding, training and development, performance management
- Planning and executing full life cycle recruitment and selection process, in order to hire and attract talent
- Leading and participating in complete employee onboarding and offboarding activities
- Designing and implementing learning and development people-centric strategy based on the needs of the company and deliver all training and development programs
- Partnering up with managers and team leaders to identify problems and manage employee relations and lead issues to successful resolutions
- Acting as a business partner to managers and team leaders to foster engagement and culture of growth
- Coaching and supporting team leaders and managers
- Driving the performance management and compensations and benefits process
- Using engagement survey to identify and lead change initiatives across the organization
- Working on, improving, and promoting company benefits programs
- Provide leadership, support, mentoring and guidance to HR team members
- Make sure that daily operations of HR department are running smoothly
- Constantly increasing your knowledge and implementing new trends, best practices, and labor regulations
- 5+ years of experience as HR professional (preferably in IT industry)
- Relevant University degree (Human Resources, Psychology, Social Sciences, Business related)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Team Lead role
- Experience in designing and delivering soft skills trainings
- In-depth knowledge of full cycle recruiting and selection methods and best practices
- Knowledge of performance management and compensations and benefits
- Previous coaching experience is a plus
- Up-to-date knowledge of labor law
- Fluency in English is a must (both spoken and written)
- Passionate about people, business and learning
- Amazing relationship builder
- Positive and very professional with can - do attitude
- Great communicator with extremely strong interpersonal skills
- Good with presentations and mentoring skills
- Open to give and receive feedback and communicate assertively
- Persistent in acquiring knowledge and competencies
What we offer:
- High level of work autonomy
- Great financial package
- Coaching and training to help you grow
- Various team bonding and team building activities
- Dynamic work environment
If you have what it takes, send your CV electronically. Have in mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Ibis Instruments d.o.o.
IBIS INSTRUMENTS je osnovan 1996. godine sa ciljem da ispuni rastuće zahteve za konkurentnim proizvodima i sistemima namenjenim efikasnom održavanju, otklanjanju problema, nadzoru i upravljanju telekomunikacionim mrežama. Danas, Ibis Instruments predstavlja organizovanu i specijalizovanu kompaniju sa obučenim i iskusnim tehničkim timom, portfoliom vodećih svetskih kompanija i širokim spektrom usluga. Posle toliko godina uspešnog poslovanja, postala je jedna od vodećih Test & Measurement i OSS/BSS…Više o poslodavcu