Joorney is a business plan writing company that focuses heavily on specific purpose business writing and financial forecasting, rather than on all-around, comprehensive consulting services. The overwhelming majority of the company’s services are provided to clients operating or aiming to operate in the North American markets.
Locally, the Belgrade team consists of about 30 people, and is looking to make a vital step forward and be ready to grow exponentially in terms of manpower. We are looking for an HR expert to help us in our growth. If you enjoy a broad generalist remit covering everything from the HR strategy to culture, engagement, talent and development then this is the role for you. You will support the regional CEO to maintain a people focused and a progressive business as well as build an infrastructure in line with the company's growth plans. You have to be ambitious, a self-starter, extremely personable and a credible HR professional, working with a senior managing team whilst also being hands-on and happy rolling up your sleeves supporting the wider business, working with the resources and in the culture of a growing business, rather than an established, mature business.
- Develop, implement, improve and be involved in talent acquisition and onboarding strategies and processes
- Improve overall retention, via both new and existing strategies
- Develop and maintain the overall company culture
- Develop and continuously build the company’s employer brand
- Identify and advise on areas in need of improvement within the organization
- Support the leadership in organizational development in line with the growth strategy
- Present a true connection between managerial and non-managerial staff, as well as between departments, in support of everyone’s needs
- Advocate for, track and assess employee career growth on an individual level via continuous education and professional development
- Advocate for and implement policies that promote a healthy work environment
- Propose and implement changes and improvements to employees’ benefits and compensation packages
- Prepare, analyze and act on HR analytics, including HR KPIs
- Help each department develop appropriate and objective success KPIs and track employee performance
- Conduct employee counseling
- Prepare written reports for the regional CEO
- Outstanding English language skills [candidate will need to assess and grade the quality of English during the recruiting process in detail and on a regular basis]
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Significant experience in the non-administrative HR field [and ideally with experience in recruiting in a services-related industry as well]
- At least some experience in working in smaller [either start-up or growing] systems that have a high volume/fast paced environment, as opposed to larger, highly corporate and established systems
- At least some experience in working in an international environment
- Willingness to build a partially developed HR system with start-up resources, rather than join a fully established HR system
- Willingness to work with the rest of management on the same-level basis in order to build effectively [meaning that there needs to be a quick, effective, and unrestricted flow of both advice and criticism both ways]
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A knack for psychology, analytics, and creative problem-solving/strategic thinking
- Bachelor’s degree or a higher degree level
- Full-time job
- Comprehensive compensation package
- Flexible work hours
You have to submit both your resume and your cover letter in English language as a part of your application in order to be considered. Additional documentation is welcome, but is not mandatory and does not have to be in English.
Deadline for applications: 26.01.2020.