We are looking for an HR Manager who can make our company a premier employment destination for the top talents in our industry. The HR Manager will be responsible for the company’s hiring process, from the recruiting, interviewing and hiring, to the onboarding process. You will help connect executives with employees, build an employer brand, improve employee engagement and build strategic talent resources plans.
- You will be in charge of building the base of potential candidates, researching and contacting them, different employment agencies, recruiters, media, and recruiting platforms
- Evaluating applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with the management team and interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications
- Onboarding newcomers to the company
- Improving the company’s organization by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; and emphasizing benefits and perks
- Supporting employees in their pursuit of professional development
- Training, counseling and coaching our staff
- Creating a personal development strategy for every employee
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the relevant industry environment
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills
- Recruiting and interviewing skills
- Familiarity with all relevant employment laws
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues
- Professionalism, organization and management skills
- English language proficiency
What we offer
- Opportunity to work in a team of highly professional people
- Learning and development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Positive and dynamic working atmosphere in our cozy and modern office
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home
- Bike and free parking
- English classes
- Workweek: 40h
- Coffee, refreshments, meal, and more.
If you are interested for this position please send CV electronically.
Mad Duck Code d.o.o.
Kompaniju Mad Duck Code čini tim entuzijastičnih, mladih ljudi koji rade ono što najbolje umeju - rešavaju probleme i razvijaju nove softvere. Primena inovativnih pristupa i dobra radna etika ono je što rezultira sjajnim radnim okruženjem. Ljudi u našem timu imaju potpunu slobodu kada je u pitanju izbor novih tehnologija koje će im pomoći da razviju vrhunske proizvode. Podstičemo kreativnost, a deljenje znanja uvek je najvažnije. Tehnologije koje radimo su PHP (Laravel,…Više o poslodavcu