NTT DATA is a leading IT service provider and global innovation partner headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in over 40 countries. We help develop innovative business and IT solutions for organizations in the public and private sectors. NTT DATA Romania provides development assistance and expert advice to IT service providers, system integrators, software companies and customers across various industries.
It is time to rethink what you expect from your employer.
At NTT DATA Romania, we understand you are not just building a career – you are building a life. Our main asset is our people and we believe that our success depends on the opportunities you get to expand your talent. With 119.500 colleagues, business operations in over 50 countries and with many of the Fortune Global 100 among our clients, a career at NTT DATA offers you countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. If you would like to be part of our stellar team, we invite you to apply online today.
We are looking for: HR MANAGER
We want a motivated, dynamic, perseverant colleague with good interpersonal skills to join our team!
If you are looking for a new opportunity in a dynamic and innovative environment, please check the details below.
What you can expect & what we want you to do:
- Organize and coordinate the whole recruitment process for the vacant positions (job posting, preliminary interviews, offer making, negotiations, etc.)
- Ensure the existence of a constant candidates pool
- Constant communication with the hiring managers and match candidates with the client’s requests
- Permanently update the database
- Monitor the job markets and propose recruitment strategies accordingly
- Report the progress on assigned job vacancies on a regular basis
- Propose measures in order to optimize the recruitment process
- Organizes regular 1-on-1 meetings with employees
- Maintain a good integration for the new joiners in our Novi Sad office
- Participate, elaborate and make sure that the performance evaluations programs are going as planned.
- Analyze the different training needs of our colleagues together with the management team.
- Keep an open communication with the managers regarding the employee performance and possible risk situations.
- Organizing and maintaining personnel records
- Updating internal HR databases
- Preparing HR documents
What you are good at & what you’ll need to win
- Previous experience in Human Resources area for at least 3 years
- Strong network and knowledge of the IT market
- Bachelor/Master degree in Psychology, Human Resources or equivalent
- Fluent in English, German is an advantage
- Microsoft Office knowledge, SAP is considered an advantage
- Team player, great planning and organizing abilities and result oriented
Are you up for the challenge?
This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is revolutionizing the IT industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
Should you have any queries or require further information, we are happy to hear from you. Not the job for you? Perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link!