- Minimum 2 years of experience in HR administration, payroll applications and personnel affairs and recruitment
- Familiarity with labor law (labor law administration: sick leave, vacations, work injuries etc.)
- Experience in reporting and sorting documentations
- Very good knowledge of Excel (reporting & analysis)
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop or similar image processing software
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Pro-active, self-motivated, and willing to take responsibility
- Creating, maintaining job ads and contacts, thinking “outside of box” to attract new employees through all available channels (LinkedIn, Infostud, Facebook etc.)
- Conducting interviews with detailed reports
- Managing the HR processes and policies
- Collecting and preparing all data for payroll
- Maintain quality service by following organization standards, company policies and procedures
- Updating personnel information and all types of absence on a regular basis
- Helping all employee’s inquiries and follow up on daily tasks
- Assisting with onboarding of new employees; Assist with exit of employees
- Branding of company image through maintaining positive healthy atmosphere
- Organization of team buildings, parties, special days etc.
- Great compensation package, extra rewards for extra results
- Possibility for development inside of company, as this position can become one of the pillars of growing company
- Challenging but rewarding environment that you will enjoy being part of
- Healthy company with fantastic atmosphere
We are looking forward to receiving your resume.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Proactive and fun to work in a company full of youngsters. We like to joke, play, and hit those sales targets. No politics, preferences, pressures, or unrealistic targets. Do you want to be respected, well paid while enjoying work? If your answer is YES then send us your CV or contact us.Više o poslodavcu