TelQ is a cloud-based SaaS telecom platform that enables customers all over the world to monitor and significantly improve the quality of their telecom communication channels through the widest network of testing devices (15k+) in the industry, handling tens of millions of tests. Our customers often praise us for having the best UI as well as for being the most reliable and innovative solution on the market.
Our two main offices are located in Hamburg and Belgrade.
We are a small international team of ≈ 15 people from 8 different countries. Despite our small size, our services are predominantly the first choice for the biggest players in our industry. We have a mature product that serves as a great foundation to create new services in the nearest future.
About the role:
As an HR Manager, you will be leading all HR-related activities within TelQ. People are our most important asset and you’ll be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realize our established mission and objectives. Your main role will consist of:
- Help to acquire new talent.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Help to improve employer branding.
- 3+ years of proven working experience as an HR Manager or other similar roles.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Excellent active listening, communication, negotiation and leadership skills.
- Experience interviewing and hiring technical (IT) candidates.
Why you should work with us:
- Start-up environment in combination with financial stability and a real opportunity to grow a successful SaaS platform.
- Competitive salary & great benefits.
- Ability to make a significant impact. We are a relatively small company and all of your actions will have a significant impact on the whole team.
- Great company culture. We are a small, friendly team that likes to take good care of each other and grow together :)
- Paid courses and certification to advance your skills.
- Private health insurance
- Ability to work remotely for 2 months/year from any part of the world.
- Working from home 2 days/week.
- Some flexibility in working hours.
- Central office location in the city.
- Latest company equipment.
- We frequently go out together for some team-building activities or simply for a few drinks.
- Every 2 weeks we organize a company party.
- We organize trips between our offices in Hamburg and Belgrade.
- Next year we are planning a company-wide trip to the south of Europe.
What we do TelQ is a cloud-based SaaS telecom platform that enables customers all over the world to monitor and significantly improve the quality of their telecom communication channels through the widest network of testing devices (15k+) in the industry, handling tens of millions of test results. Our system allows anyone to become part of our testing network and automatically earn money from their mobile phone. Our customers often praise us for having the best UI as well as for being the most reliable…Više o poslodavcu