DevSpark doo is an international company specialised in software development and digital marketing. On this occasion for our fast growing team in Belgrade office we are looking for a suitable individual to join our company as
HR & Office Manager
You will be responsible for:
- Creating and developing of HR procedures and rules (selection, work performance, etc.)
- Actively participates in the development and implementation of HR Managing all administration
- Handling of reporting/canceling of the employment contracts with the competent state bodies
- Recruitment using different methods such as job boards, LinkedIn, networking, etc.
- Organize and participate in review of job applications, candidate shortlisting, and interviews
- Reporting on all HR and labor issues to the Employer on a regular monthly basis and upon special request
- Processing of incoming invoices, preparation of payment orders and purchase orders
- Administration and updating of the accounting documentation
- Managing, monitoring and archiving of all labor and HR documentation
- Preparing the contracts, employment contracts and annexes of the employment contracts in accordance with the valid regulations as well as other HR related documents
- Keeping the record of annual leaves, absence from work, temporary disability etc.
- Working on strategy and implementation of Company Employment Reputation
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration or a related field
- 3+ years of relevant experience and progressive responsibility in office administration, including at least 2 years in human resources (IT industry preferred)
- Ability to respond effectively to time sensitive demands & inquiries
- Proficiency using Microsoft office suite, and other relevant software
- Excellent communications and personnel management skills
- Fluency in English is a must
What do we offer?
- Work in creative and international environment
- Competitive salary, full time employment
- Cooperation with experts in their field and on cutting-edge technology
- Modern office in city center
If you think you are the right fit for our team send us your application electronically.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 21.11.2019.