KROMBERG & SCHUBERT is a global industrial group primarily active in automotive industry that provides its products to the largest European car manufacturers (VW, BMW, AUDI, Mercedes, Skoda...).
It employs over 48.000 people worldwide in more than 40 different locations.
Our clients in Krusevac are Skoda Fabia and Skoda Superb. At this moment we employ around 1550 people.
Our Company is looking for a candidate who will become a part of our team for the position
Job description and line of supervision
Will be responsible for providing support with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties. Reports to the HR Manager.
The daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to
• Personnel administration, employee orientation and contracts management
• Timekeeping, Reporting and Data Base Administration
• Salary calculation
• Conduct Recruitment Procedures according to standards and instructions
• Assisting day-to-day operation of the HR and give department support as required
• University degree (Social Sciences preferable)
• General business experience
• Experience in Human Resources preferred
• Experience in salary calculation is preferred
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
• Fluent English
• Knowledge of MS Office
• Knowledge of employment laws and practices in Serbia
• Effective verbal and written communication skills; Behavior to the highest ethic standards
• Strong commitment to confidentiality
• Full support of a fast-growing international corporation
• Stability and self-actualization
• Possibility for further professional growth
• Good working conditions
If you find the position interesting and you match the requirements, please send your cover letter and your professional CV in English language.
Only applications sent within the deadline stated in this advertisement will be taken in consideration.
Kromberg & Schubert Srbija d.o.o. Kruševac
- Srbija, Kruševac, Bruski put 19
- PIB: 109664566