We are looking for an HR Recruiter. Someone who can source and hire professionally track the performance of the employees, collaborate with the team, and execute a hiring strategy.
If you are creative in your approach, provide excellent care for candidates, and advise new team members accurately in a dynamic environment – this is the job for you!
If you enjoy working straight from the comfort of your home and see yourself in this role, do not hesitate to apply.
HR Recruiter responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Coordinate, schedule, and manage online interviews
- Role analysis and specification
- Workforce planning
- Recruitment and selection of temporary and permanent staff as required
- Training and development
- Performance management
- Compensation (remuneration)
- Communicating with employees, resolving disputes and evaluating the performance
- You represent the Home protection Fund, our values, and culture through the interactions you have with candidates
HR Recruiter requirements:
- Integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality with internal teams as well as with candidates
- Self-direction and the ability to take the initiative, with strong time management and organizational skills
- Candidate should have a good command of the English language, preferably in an international environment where English was used as a working language
- Secure communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective at handling multiple assignments and tasks
- Strong relationship building skills
Home Protection Fund
Home Protection Fund is a real estate investment company specialized in helping homeowners with sometimes difficult real estate situations. We have a team of highly skilled professionals with experience in working with counties, banks and lawyers with a goal to help homeowners bridge the current problem being property tax, mortgage, probate, code enforcement or any similar problemViše o poslodavcu