HR SC Operator-BeLux Payroll and Time and Attendance (m/f)
HR SC Time & attendance Admin is daily following up and correcting the output of 3 different time registration systems for Belux for more than 2000 employees & Temps.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Daily follow up of time registration in different sites based on input/daily contact with the different sites, make corrections where needed
- Data entry in the HR and payroll systems and filing documents
- Reporting from various system and consolidating reports
- Follow up of the invoices of Temps offices in order to ensure the correctness of the invoices based on output of time registration
- Confirm data accuracy and understand sensitivity of information and maintain confidentiality
- Day-to-day collaboration with BeLux HR team
Your skills and experience:
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Experienced user of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Strong customer service focus and communication skills both written and verbal
- Focus on details, willing to learn and be master in Time and Attendance Systems
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Able and willing to travel for training purpose in Belux
We offer exciting position in a dynamic and motivated team, development possibilities and a nice working atmosphere.
With more than 80,000 employees at 1,400 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain management services.
Kuehne + Nagel is operating three Shared Service Centres (SSC) worldwide. The Shared Service Center EMEA, based in Belgrade, is serving the regions Western Europe, Middle East and Africa as an internal service provider, being responsible for the handling and execution of operational tasks within the organisation. The SSC Belgrade was founded in 2009, with a significant growth since then and nowadays employs almost 1.500 employees for more than 40 different countries in Western Europe, Middle East and Africa. The SSC performs global and standardized processes mainly back office tasks, for the internal customers.
Since 1890, when the business was founded in Bremen, Germany, by August Kuehne and Friedrich Nagel, Kuehne+Nagel has grown into one of the world's leading logistics providers. Today, the Kuehne+Nagel Group has some 1,400 offices in over 100 countries, with around 74,000 employees. We deliver integrated ... Saznajte više
- Rad na daljinu
- Obezbeđen parking
- Rad od kuće
- Obezbeđena oprema za rad
- Nagrade, bonusi, pokloni
- Fleksibilno radno vreme
- Dobrovoljno zdravstveno osiguranje
- Obuke, konferencije
- Timska druženja
- Sport i rekreacija
- Hrana i piće
- Organizovan prevoz