Nestlé is a leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company present in all countries worldwide. Nestlé Adriatic, founded in 2003, employs over 800 employees and covers Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Montenegro, Macedonia and Slovenia.
Nestlé is always focused on long-term business results, short-term profit is never a priority. According to this, we always search for people focused on long-term company's objectives and interests, who will develop and grow together with the company.
Here at Nestlé, we are looking for a dynamic, pragmatic team player with genuine integrity and with desire to achieve, to join our HR Team in Surčin Factory at the position of: HR Specialist (m/f)
- Ensure effective support to Line Managers and HR Business Partners during day to day activities, including: hiring, transfers, promotions end of employment, HR KPIs, HR reporting, time management, all types of absences etc.
- In cooperation with Nestle shared services, ensures that all documents related to HR administration, employment contracts and related documents are prepared on time. Manage the HR Administration Optimization: accountable for the continuous improvement activities, work together with the team to review and optimize HR processes, improve the quality, consistency and efficiency of the HR activities
- Responsible for final control of working hours in time management system for employees working in Factory and Distribution Center and timely delivery of time sheet to Payroll team
- Develop relationships and work proactively with other HR Specialists and Payroll team
- Develop relationship with Nestle shared services to support them on the necessary improvements
- Maintains Personal Folders and registers new employees with government institutions (Pension and Social Fund).
- Acts proactively as a member of Local Leadership Team in managing HR KPIs
- Acts proactively as a member of Education&Training pillar in managing onboarding and competency development processes
- Supports Line Managers through Employee Relations issues, ensuring that policies and guidelines are adhered to
- Bachelor’s degree 2-3 years of relevant work experience in HR
- You are team player, eager to learn and grow
- You have good communication skills and attention to details
- You are a proactive person, focused on improving process and ways of working
- You are thinking outside the boundaries to solve a problem
- You have excellent knowledge of English language, both written and spoken and you are advanced user of MS Office package
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
What we offer
- Personal and professional development
- Private health insurance
- Flexible work arrangements
- Work in diverse teams
- Focus on healthy life style
- Company events and team activities
- Modern work environment
If you think that this opportunity is in line with your professional and personal growth, please send us your resume in English. Candidates who will be invited for interview will get a notification latest 4 weeks after advert expiry. All other applicants will receive official notification after end of the selection process.