Come discover what our 25,000+ employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We’re a growing and evolving biopharmaceutical industry leader, which means you’ll have endless opportunities to work with experts around the world and build the career you’ve dreamed of.
As a part of the Syneos Health team, you’ll help us deliver results for a rewarding reason – we improve patients’ lives around the world. Because to us, a patient isn’t just a number, they’re our family, friends, and neighbors.
Why Syneos Health
- #SyneosHealthLife means we’re committed to our Total Self culture – where everyone can authentically be themselves. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we know every person’s unique contributions make a difference.
- We believe our success is a direct result of the people who are driving it – you! We value your dedication to care for our customers and patients, so we want to focus on taking care of you. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits program encompassing your total health - physical, mental and financial.
- We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives – we’re able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.
- Responds in a timely manner to employee inquiries and questions regarding HR Policies, pay, benefits, vacation, leaves, recognition, performance management, and general company policy questions. Elevates questions as appropriate.
- Provides support services for employment life-cycle activities including onboarding, off boarding, promotions, transfers, leave tracking, payroll & benefits setup, and employment files to ensure positive employee & manager experience to all levels of the organization related to HR Operations and HR COEs with a high degree of accuracy and customer satisfaction, balancing employee/manager advocacy and business operating needs
- Demonstrates working knowledge of Company policies and Local Employment Law to provide guidance to employees and managers on both common & difficult issues.
- Provides input to support process mapping, process improvements and SOP documentation to ensure consistent, efficient and accurate services are being provided;
- Supports internal audit requirements and practices; maintaining employee files in compliance with all laws and regulations and presenting audit findings with documented evidence
- Manages and protects sensitive & confidential information
- Liaises and partners with other HR functional areas to support and ensure proper execution of programs and projects.
- Participates in projects to bring HR Shared Services point of view and recommendations
- Stays abreast of HR best practices, employment laws, and developing technologies to drive continuous improvement and compliance in changing landscape
- Creates and utilizes suitable templates, processes and correspondence for routine and unique employment situations
- Manages priorities and effectively adjust based on volume and business necessity; engaging with management for guidance or approvals
What we’re looking for
- Experience in HR or administration in an international environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer services skills whilst maintaining confidentiality, ability to interact and build relationships to balance employee needs with business requirements
- Strong Microsoft Office skills in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Experience with HRIS systems; PeopleSoft experience a plus
- Ability to operate independently with some supervision required
- Fluent English
- Srbija, Aleksandrovac, Resavska 23, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia
- PIB: 109932826
- Matični broj: 21269786