HR Generialist/Supervisor plays a role as bridge between employees and employer to balance the benifits of both side. He/she will make activities such as selecting, training, retaining, evaluating employees in compliance with the local labor law, thus to fullfill the company's vision.
- Keep close relationship with operational function leaders to understand the business needs about selecting, training and developing employee;
- Implement candidate selection process: 1.) develope new recruiting channels; 2.) organize interviews; 3.) arrange new employees on board; 4.) hold orientation training for new employees;
- Make sure the employee documentation are collected under labor law regulations and filed in good situation;
- Organize necessary training/employee performance evaluation according to annual plan;
- Cultivate company culture by holding different activities.
- College degree or above, major in human resources is preferred;
- More than three years' working experience in human resources, familiar with HR modules such as recruitment, Labor Law, ect;
- People Oriented, good communication and coordination skills;
- Good English in listening, speaking, reading and writing, English can be used as working language;
- Good willing in learning new things, good courage to take new projects.
Minth Automotive Europe
MINTH is Auto Parts Company with headquarters located in China. With more than 16 000 employees in 43 production facilities around the world, MINTH is a leading global supplier in design, manufacturing, and sales of body structural parts, trims and decorative parts of passenger vehicles. MINTH supplies to many world-renowned international automakers. Together, MINTH's customers represent 80% of the total global auto market share. MINTH starts to operate in Serbia.Više o poslodavcu