We operate in the construction industry, as an engineering company that uses BIM (Building Information Modelling) methodology to execute our projects. Our main area of expertise is mechanical and electrical installations planning as well as software development for the industry.
We are always trying to implement new technologies in the constant process of improving our workflow. One of the exciting new technologies we use is 3D laser scanning and digitizing real world data into digital format to create the most accurate models.
With rtech engineering GmbH in Vienna, BIMEXPERTS GmbH in Vienna, BIMEXPERTS EOOD in Sofia, and BIMEXPERTS GmbH in Germany, we work on large projects around the world.
We always rely on innovative technologies to achieve the best possible result for the customer. To do that, we need dedicated team players who want to share our culture and visions with enthusiasm and new ideas and set new standards in their work.
For the location in Novi Sad BIMEXPERTS d.o.o. we are searching for: HR-Talent Acquisition and Recruiting Specialist (1 position)
HR is your passion and recruiting is your special focus?
Do you already have some experience in talent acquisition and personal development and a flair for people? Then this challenging position may be the next step in your long-term career!
- You have 2-3 -years of recruiting and active sourcing experience for technical positions (i.e. Electrical engineering, building engineering - HVACS, mechanical engineering)
- In-depth knowledge of current recruiting trends and sourcing approaches
- You are confident in handling of MS Office 365 application
- You enjoy interacting with people, with strong interpersonal skills
- You are a strong team player with high service orientation
- You are independent, solution-oriented and like to have a structured way of working
- You have an advanced knowledge of English or German
- You have a knack for technological and engineering areas in construction, experience even preferred
- Supporting in entire recruiting process until the new employee is hired
- Performing candidate selection and support in conducting interviews with the identified candidates
- Development of further sourcing methods as an essential part of our recruiting activities
- Proactively approaching suitable candidates through effective channels
- To cultivate and maintain relationships with potential applicants
- Exploring new job boards and recruiting platforms
- Build and maintain external talent pools for all positions
- Building up a talent pipeline of potential candidates to fill future positions quickly and accurately
- Support in defining training programs for the team
- Defining of personal carrier through the implementation of internal projects together with the HR specialist
- Active and team-oriented cooperation in further development of various HR processes
- Collaboration and specifications for your own software development to digitize and automate HR processes
Education and Qualifications
- Completed Business/Economics/Psychology or a corresponding university degree in HR
- Experience in a similar role preferred
What we offer
- Full time employment contract - 40 hours a week
- Safe business with prospects
- Interesting projects that use the latest technology
- Ongoing opportunities for training and development
- Working environment characterized by long-term, loyal colleagues, flat hierarchies and an appreciative, warm corporate culture including employee events, team buildings,
- Benefit packages such as additional medical insurance, fit pass etc.
- Cooperation with the internal software department and work on international project
- Participation in our research and development projects and acquiring unique knowledge and the most modern achievements of technology and profession
- Work on individual and team development and training programs for both business and interpersonal skills according to employee affinities
If this position arouses your interest, we look forward to receiving your application with a CV, cover letter and availability information electronically.
BIMEXPERTS d.o.o. operates in the construction industry, as an engineering company that uses BIM (Building Information Modelling) methodology to execute our projects. Our main area of expertise is mechanical and electrical installations planning as well as software development for the industry. We are always trying to implement new technologies in the constant process of improving our workflow. One of the exciting new technologies we use is 3D laser scanning and digitizing real world data into digital…Više o poslodavcu