SR Technics Services d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju HRIS Specialist (Temporary position).
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
The HRIS Specialist supports the specified information systems and related processes for the HR department. They provide advisory services and guidance regarding system requirements based on company resources and needs. They perform a variety of day-to-day administrative functions ensuring data integrity and the processing and reporting of HR data.
- Support system users through proactive system administration and with technical system understanding in advising best practice
- Manage the various communication avenues with the business to provide solutions for day-to-day issues and requests
- Regularly update and maintain user data and system configuration
- Provide regular and ad hoc reports to senior HR staff
- Perform regular quality assurance checks on systems and user data
- Support the design, testing, implementation of new features in systems
- Create and update system processes, procedures and support documentation
- Support HR documentation management process
- Support organizational change request process
- Participate in assigned HR projects and support HRIS Specialist in field of preparation of recruitments for IT requests
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Bachelor degree in HR or economics
- Proficient knowledge and navigational skills of HR systems (e.g. SAP, payroll tools, SuccessFactors, REXX)
- Customer focused, results-oriented with a strong attention to detail and a problem solver who can communicate complex information effectively
- Effective time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to enforce policy around the maintenance of confidential information
- English level C1, any other language is considered as a plus
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 20.07.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!