The ideal candidates will design, create, and model construction HVAC systems (primary&secondary side), layouts and schemes using customer specifications and recommendations in an integrated BIM environment, using Building Information modeling software tools( Autodesk Revit, Stabiplan,etc...), for Clients in Netherlands.
This individual will also participate in high-level MEP design workshops and concept solving, as well in modern usage of available tools for MEP construction works (Drill Robot, Pre-Fab substations, Laser Scaning)
- Participation in Mechanical design trough all stages (from concept to handover)
- Designing and modeling various mechanical systems in 3D environment (Autodesk Revit, Stabiplan,etc)
- Participation in managing design workflow, keeping the information up to date
- If necessary attend design workshop, construction site meeting and present company on any professional gatherings in Netherlands.
- Junior and/or Medior
- Knowledge of English language
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of HVAC systems
- Knowledge of BIM software packages( Autodesk Revit)
- High growth company in which you can find exciting and trend-setting challenges
- Dynamic and pleasant environment
- Valuable compensation
- Opportunity to learn and grow with us
- Opportunity to work on demanding foreign projects
If you are looking for an environment where you can grow professionally, learn from the best in the field, balance work and life habits and have a pleasant and enthusiastic environment, please submit your CV.