Senior Business Analyst
Halcom is known both at home and world-wide for its high-quality solutions in the area of:
- inter-bank clearing systems,
- mobile payment and mobile business,
- exchanging, archiving and time stamping of digitally signed documents,
- system integration and consulting,
- using technologies for safety of transfer and storage of data according to PKI (public key infrastructure) standards.
- SMS services
Halcom currently operates in 8 markets and has provided solutions to more than 50 commercial banks, 2 central banks and clearing houses.
Our mission is to enable secure and easy-to-use electronic payments, anywhere and anytime.
We connect buyers, financial institutions, merchants and service providers.
We unite international stakeholders by sharing knowledge and know-how.
If you are ready for a new business experience Halcom a.d. invites you to become a part of modern software company with strong regional footprint. On this position you will have possibility to be involved into development of new e-banking and m-banking platforms, digital identity solutions as well as Clearing, E-invoicing and AntiFraud systems. Your tasks will include at least:
- Creation of product functional specifications for customers (banks) and development;
- Preparation and definition of product prototype;
- Coordination of functionality, models, configuration of product parameters;
- Work closely in order to maintain optimal process efficiency;
- Involvement in design of new product features;
- Cooperation with development teams and participation in product testing;
To be selected you will need to have:
- University degree
- Fluency in English (oral and written) and advance knowledge of MS products
- Soft skills and ability to resolve conflicts without escalation and able to cope with pressure and stress
- Willing to work in multinational, cross-cultural and distributed environment
- Team development and leadership, self-awareness and Learning
Deadline for applications: 16.01.2020.