ITAF ICT Services d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Handyman.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
(Belgrade – Novi Sad)
We are looking for an all-round well-skilled technician / handyman, who is responsible for both technical maintenance at our offices and for technical installations on customer premises.
- You are willing to travel regular (monthly) – this is a must;
- You are technically trained and/or you have a relevant work experience;
- You have a basic understanding of electricity;
- You are a convenient and versatile person who can handle various tasks (placing cables, security camera's, painting, repairing plumbing / electricity, building maintenance, etc.);
- You have interests in IT;
- You have a driving license;
- You speak enough English (speaking and writing).
- You will perform technical maintenance at our buildings/offices like painting, installing furniture, placing network cables, etc.;
- Next to this you will perform technical installations at the offices of our customers, at the datacenters and the ITAF offices:
- the physical installation of routers and switches (no IT knowledge is required);
- installation of server racks and patch panels (UTP patch pannels);
- maintenance on fiber optics (training will be provided);
- installation of coax and utp cables to and in the offices.
- An attractive position in an international company;
- Competitive employment conditions;
- Opportunity for professional and personal development;
- Permanent contract in a fast growing company;
- Travel often abroad.
How to apply for this function:
Please fill in this online survey:
Applicants who apply for this position, have to answer this questionnaire. We consider this survey as your formal application (thus not the email with your CV attached that you might have sent).
These questions are not about right or wrong but will give us a good idea who you are. It's important to have the right person for the right job.
And of course, it's even more important that you find a job which fits you. After this survey we will select people for a personal interview based on the output of this questionnaire.
ITAF is an IT partner for SME, large enterprises and governmental organisations. At this moment ITAF is based on two companies; one in Belgium (with 4 offices) and one in Serbia (with 2 offices).
ITAF offers solutions in: ICT support, ICT Infrastructure, Cloud Services, Managed Services and Application Development.
We set-up and maintain complex IT services, support servers and networks on 24/7 basis, keep an eye on the business critical applications of our customers around the clock and provide many other services which let organisations thrive in today’s fast moving economy.
Deadline for applications: 23.01.2020.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!