Who we are?
Invenda is an automated retail technology company headquartered in Lucerne, Switzerland with offices in Novi Sad (Serbia), Stockholm (Sweden), and Hong Kong (HK) currently actively operating in 12 countries. Invenda’s customers are innovative fast-moving consumer goods companies, retailers, and vending operators. We are proud of our disruptive products, the teams’ deep expertise, our colleague’s passion, and our willingness to embrace a challenge.
What we do?
Invenda is building a brain for vending machines that enables centralized device management, real-time inventory, product bundling, digital signage, AI, and demographics.
Our product is an IoT solution incorporating a variety of innovative technologies starting with the vending machine itself where we manage hardware, signage/direct marketing, age, gender, and emotion detection, synchronization services, and business intelligence. From the machine, we transfer the immensely valuable data to our big data cloud solution supported by our NoSQL database, where we provide machine learning, REST APIs, and much more.
We are looking for
Hardware Product Owner
As a Hardware Product Owner at Invenda Group, you manage the roadmap, overall business impact, and customer success of one of our hardware product families (vending, digital signage, kiosk, and fridges). You will identify new product opportunities, translate those opportunities into product requirements and work with best-in-class design, engineering, and manufacturing teams to turn those ideas into new features and products. You will continuously improve your product through a deep understanding of our customers, competitors, and our changing landscape.
- Develop a clear understanding and be able to articulate who is using your product, why they selected it, what gaps it has and what aspects are most important to your target customers through regular conversations with our sellers.
- Drive innovation and maintain a prioritized product roadmap for the next 12 months with clear product requirements and business justification for each element on the roadmap
- Communicate product requirements to engineers and other teams during sprint planning, quarterly planning, and annual planning. Participate in prioritization sessions to provide clarity and context on your asks and their priority.
- Have a clear understanding of your product's impact on the main customer segments and the business impact of your product to Invenda, including overall product profit and loss, unit economics, and payback.
- Have a high-level understanding of your products’ technical and operational aspects that need to be considered for product decisions.
- Be the primary contact for other product teams, support, sales for all aspects of your products.
- Provide customer and business value context for sprint planning, work prioritization, and financial / business / operational decisions.
- Lead alpha and betas programs for your products.
- Be the cross-functional aggregator/decision driver when a cross-functional decision’s primary impact is on your products' business performance or customer experience.
Skills & Qualifications
- BA/BS in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent field (or equivalent experience).
- 5+ years of product management experience or equivalent product strategy and customer insights experience.
- Experience leading the delivery of products/features/projects which have a high degree of multi-team complexity and integration.
- Experience shipping and iterating on successful consumer or small business products.
- A passion for innovation and well-designed hardware products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities: must effectively communicate with technical and non-technical people.
- Proficiency in English
- Use cutting-edge technologies
- Be part of one open, friendly, and innovative team
- Get an opportunity to develop and to learn even more during training and conferences
- Have up to 30 days of vacation
- Enjoy paid sports activities
- Have private health insurance
- Have a competitive salary incl. Bonus
Invenda Solutions d.o.o
Invenda is an automated retail technology company, headquartered in Lucerne, Switzerland with offices in Novi Sad (Serbia), Stockholm (Sweden), and Hong Kong (HK) currently actively operating in 12 countries. Invenda’s customers are innovative fast-moving consumer goods companies, retailers, and vending operators. We are proud of our disruptive products, the teams’ deep expertise, our colleague’s passion, and our willingness to embrace a challenge. We have built a brain for the vending machine!…Više o poslodavcu