We have partnered with a growing Belgrade based mobile game development studio and we are looking for motivated Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning professional to set up the strategy and roadmap for AI infrastructure and Projects.
For this position we are seeking a candidate that has a track record of delivering complex AI projects from inception to completion and possess strong expertise in ML.
You will guide a team of technology professionals building artificial intelligence solutions enabling us to drive forward technology advancements for long-term strategic success of the company. You will have the chance to work with product, marketing, and technical teams in defining requirements and designing appropriate AI solutions.
Here’s what you will be doing:
- Planning and setting the strategy and roadmap for AI Infrastructure and projects, based on the company's vision and long-term priorities;
- Responsibility for technical leadership of the Data team - oversee execution of AI strategies and projects with clear objectives;
- Ensuring smooth and timely delivery of projects with performance metrics aligned with business goals;
- Work hands on in all phases of models development, from definition of business questions and hypothesis, through data sourcing and preparation to solution deployment;
- Responsibility for guidance in building and maintaining AI infrastructure in order to make adaptable and scalable AI products;
- Understanding industry trends and identifying technology advancements that can be implemented or developed;
- Responsibility for tech consulting at the leadership team level (e.g. managers, project leaders) in order to drive innovation and help them to setup strategies that will include innovative technology in products and work processes;
- Developing Data team by recognizing and developing the best talent in Data Science, Data Engineering and ML fields.
Desired skills and experiences:
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Statistics, Operations Research, or other equivalent quantitative fields (MSc or PhD is a plus);
- 7+ years of work experience in Machine Learning, AI and Data Science with a proven track record to drive innovation and business impacts;
- 4+ years of direct senior leadership experience;
- Knowledge of cloud-based data warehousing platforms and data lake technology (Big Data, Hadoop, No SQL, graph DB, SQL);
- Deep expertise and knowledge of Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence methods and models, and advanced Statistical models and methods;
- Expertise/experience in Python or R, Spark, PySpark, Numpy, Pandas, and Scikit-Learn;
- Knowledge of cloud computing services (AWS, GCP);
- Strong machine learning, deep learning, and experience in deploying machine learning algorithms and advanced modelling solutions;
- Self-starter and self-motivated with the proven ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, high-energy environment;
- Strong communication skills and the ability to explain complex analysis and algorithms to a non-technical audience;
- Works effectively in cross-functional teams to build a trusted partnership;
- Working experience in consumer-focused finance industry preferred;
- Experience with Agile methodologies;
- English language proficiency.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Workforce Human Resource je regionalna HR kompanija koja posluje u zemljama Adriatic regije. Imamo preko 20 godina iskustva u HR industiji gde svakodnevno podržavamo preko 500 klijenata i preko 5.000 saradnika. Naša rešenja kreirana su prema vašim potrebama, bilo da tražite posao ili ste poslodavac, bilo da vam treba 1 ili 1.000 zaposlenih. Pružamo podršku u regrutaciji, u zapošljavanju, oblasti radnog prava i HR konsaltinga, obračunu zarada, outsourcingu procesa regrutacije i onsite menadžmenta.…Više o poslodavcu