Semaphore, a leading software delivery service with a global customer base, is looking for a Head of Finance to join our team.
As a Head of Finance, you will manage all financial aspects of business and ensure we use capital and resources beneficially.
You will partner with executives and leaders of each department as a strategic advisor who helps plan, allocate resources, and illuminate the trade-offs between decisions.
To be successful in this role, you should be a strategic thinker with experience crafting financial strategies and working with accountants.
Ultimately, you will maintain our company’s financial health and increase profitability in the long run.
We are only hiring in Novi Sad, Serbia. We are an international and remote-first company; however, we can only accept candidates who live in or can relocate to NS due to the nature of this position.
- Prepare detailed reports on business and financial performance on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Gauge the company’s performance and risks by analyzing all reportable data.
- Manage external accountants.
- Evaluate the cost-efficiency of each department of the company.
- Work with each department to prepare budgets and consolidate them into one overall budget.
- Create, update, and maintain financial models and detailed forecasts of the company’s future operations.
- Prepare internal reports for executive leadership and support their decision making.
- 5+ years of experience in an FP&A role
- Bonus points for proven work experience as a Head of Finance, Director of Finance, or similar role.
- In-depth understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation, and accounting.
- Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models.
- Proficiency in accounting software.
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills.
- Leadership abilities.
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance, or relevant field.
- Lives in or willing to relocate to Novi Sad.
Working at Semaphore
- The impact of working on a product that's competing on a global market.
- Join a small team of around 20 full-time people who love what they do.
- A healthy 40-hour work week, friendly and supportive work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Company retreats.
- Space to learn continuously and choose the tools and equipment for your job
- Paid trips to conferences and books of your choice.
- Interact with developers that use Semaphore and talk about the latest and greatest way to develop and ship software.
- Paid membership at a fitness club of your choice
Semaphore is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.
Rendered Text je softverska kompanija koja pravi Semaphore, cloud servis za kontinualnu integraciju (continuous integration). Semaphore se nalazi na samoj ivici evolucije i savremenih praksi softverskog inženjerstva, sa hiljadama korisnika u preko 100 zemalja sveta.Više o poslodavcu