The Zumtobel Group is an international lighting group and a leading supplier of innovative lighting solutions, lighting components and associated services. With its core brands, Zumtobel, Thorn and Tridonic, the Group offers its customers around the world a comprehensive portfolio of products and services.
Are you a passionate inspirational leader looking for a new challenge? Do you achieve results through the development and direction of others? Do you have the hunger to lead and grow a team of Lighting Design Specialists, working in partnership with your global colleagues to maximise Business performance? Are you excited by the challenge of building a successful career with a leading global name in the cutting-edge lighting, LED and smart building sector? If so we may have the right role for you.
Zumtobel Group are recruiting for a Head of Lighting Design Center to work within our office in Belgrade, Serbia.
Your remit will include but not limited to:
- Responsible for the operational performance and strategic development of the Lighting Design Center (LDC)
- Together with your team of Lighting Design Specialists you support sales teams throughout our sales regions in Europe with excellent Lighting Designs which go beyond customer expectation
- Develop and drive the LDC strategy aligned with the global company strategy and position the it as competence center within the Group
- Establish strong collaboration with Product / Brand Management with the aim to expand knowledge and take the LDC to the next level
- Close cooperation with sales colleagues & lighting designers from other regions, product & brand managers from the headquarter and if required external customers
- Ensure your team members understand specifications and requirements of each project from technical and commercial perspective
- Lead, develop, appraise and inspire the your team both individually and collectively
- Coordinate performance and talent development of direct and indirect reports ensuring a consistent approach in alignment with the global people processes
- Ensure a professional on time reporting and improve internal KPIs
- You have experience of lighting / lighting design in a leadership role (min 5 years)
- Your ability to convince is reflected in your strong verbal and written communication skills, realised by respect and integrity
- Your curios mind and positive attitude help you to continuously grow yourself and people around you in order to achieve excellent results
- You are a natural relationship builder who loves to work closely with colleagues to ensure that the customer is at the heart of everything you do
- Your working style is characterized by your analytical and conceptual thinking skills, your strong commercial mind set and a high interest in innovation & technology
- You have a good level of lighting design knowledge (Dialux / Relux) and full professional proficiency in Serbian and English
If you are excited by the prospect of building a successful career with leading global brands in the cutting-edge lighting industry with an enviable and growing product portfolio in a genuine work environment with bright and humble people, than please apply below.
At the Zumtobel Group, we not only understand the power of the visible, but also the invisible. Like light itself, diversity cannot be grasped but it can be perceived. We appreciate the uniqueness of each individual and recognise it as a driver of innovation. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to e.g. race, colour, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or disability.
ZG Lighting SRB d.o.o.
The Zumtobel Group is an international lighting group and a leading player in the field of innovative lighting solutions and components. With its three internationally established brands, Thorn, Tridonic and Zumtobel, and its brands, acdc, Reiss and Zumtobel Group Services the Group offers its customers around the world a comprehensive range of products and services.Više o poslodavcu