Reporting to the Plant Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible to ensure maximum availability/reliability of mechanical and electrical equipment in the plant by determining the appropriate corrective and preventive interventions, assuring the fulfillment of OH&S norms and ensuring correct utilization of maintenance tools and instruments at the lowest sustainable cost.
We offer you dynamic job with exposure to experts with various educational and professional backgrounds and opportunity to work in an international company with high standards and opportunities for continuous career development.
Major job responsibilities include:
- Conducting the necessary activities to maintain the condition of the installations and to assure proper functioning of equipment and systems
- Ensuring maintenance team readiness to efficiently tackle emergencies or urgent breakdowns
- Managing major corrective maintenance actions, critical spare part and plant annual shut-down programs in coordination with RMSO Maintenance and Production Manager
- Establishing preventive maintenance plans
- Informing and motivating maintenance personnel, ensuring their availability and performance according to plant needs and promoting their professional development through coaching, individual development plans and trainings
- Contributing to plant planning processes (PMP, budget…)
- Implementing effective and systematic solutions to achieve budget and to meet or exceed targets
- Guaranteeing and fostering compliance with OH&S and environment policies for all maintenance personnel
- Establishing safety culture and tackling specific actions to ensure health prevention during maintenance activities.
- Contributing to plant cleanliness
- University degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 5 years experience in a heavy industry or engineering (preferably with supervisory responsibility) dealing with production or maintenance
- At least 3 years experience as supervisor or project manager
- Leadership experience
- Deep knowledge of mechanical or electrical engineering
- English language - Advanced level
- MS Office user, knowledge of SAP or TIS is an advantage
Thank you in advance for your application.
Please note that only candidates whose profile matches the requirements of the position will be contacted!
- Austrija, Vienna, Rustenschacherallee 38