Head of New Product Launch Management
Function: New Product Launch Management | Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
The Human Machine Interface (HMI) Business Unit is driving the trend as innovative solutions for an outstanding user experience. Our strategy is to be a worldwide leading supplier for the development and production of display solutions, haptic controls, head up displays, instrument clusters, infotainment systems, cross domain hub and sound solutions.
For our new manufacturing plant located in Novi Sad, we are in search of reliable future employees who will become a significant part of its growth.
- Organizes the New Product Launch Management resources and manages the group work within NPLM team, to lead and manage a new development project within the operations to support the project time, budget and functionality
- Leads and manages a new development project within the operations to support the project time, budget and functionality
- Responsible for the specific input and output from the discipline in support of achieving project team objectives and targets
- Develops the Manufacturing Concept based on product architecture and requirements matching them to state of the art production processes and technologies
- Develops operations quotes for industrialization based upon product requirement, lean principles, robust processes
- Selects operations team members in conjunction with the line management
- Establishes an adequate project base (meetings and cadence, information/ knowledge exchange, documentation, archiving)
- Helps build up a supportive culture of cooperation and teamwork within the project
- Tailors optional activities according to the projects needs and ensure compliance to the processes.
- Develops and maintains the Operations Plan in accordance with the valid processes (phases, deliverables, gates, etc.)
- Ensures Capital spends are aligned with approved authorizations and/or budgets
- Eliminates/Minimizes Excess and Obsolete Material associated with the product change/launch
- Facilitates all required NPL builds to completion and resolving open issues
- Performs Risk Management activities, control and steer the implementation of risk items with line and project management
- Regularly align and report the Operations project status in accordance with the valid tool and process set
- Coaches and guides New Product Launch Project Leaders
- University degree, preferably in Engineering, or related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience, preferably in the automotive/consumer electronics industry in a variety of functions; minimum 3 years in PM leadership role
- Knowledge of the Product Life Cycle, the Operations Processes including Project Supporting Processes
- Operations Project Controlling and Reporting tools knowledge (PLC, eLSR, LSR, BQR, eCR, R&R, task force, Lean Check, D-FMEA, P-FMEA, control plan, action plan, etc.)
- Customer Management; Problem Resolution Management and Escalate Management
- Advanced MS Office
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Leadership and coaching skills
- Fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Continental Automotive Serbia d.o.o.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic, and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.Više o poslodavcu