For our client the ISIC Service Office (the ISO), management company of the ISIC Association, we are seeking for motivated and proactive candidates being responsible for the following position based in Belgrade.
Head of Operations reports to the ISIC Board of Directors and is responsible for the ISO's consistent achievement of its mission, vision, duties and responsibilities, core activities and financial objectives. The performance shall be measured against key performance indicators.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Leadership and managing people and processes 40%
- Identify, assess, and inform the Chair of internal and external issues that affect the ISO and ISICA
- Manage ISO team in a way that all tasks and processes are done correctly and in time,
- Improve and facilitate the process of ordering and manufacturing cards, both in terms of speed of action and quality
- Create, implement and constantly review processes and policies to improve efficiency for both ISO and ISICA, whenever applicable submit processes and policies for approval to the Chair
Financial Planning and Management 30%
- Work with ISO staff and the Board (Finance Subcommittee) to prepare a comprehensive budget
- Make all payment transactions, both ISO and ISICA, and keep track on a cash flow and expenditures
- Administer the funds of the organization according to the approved budget and monitor the monthly cash flow of the organization
- Provide the Board with comprehensive, regular monthly reports on the revenues and expenditure of the organization
Human Resources Planning and Management 15%
- Determine staffing requirements for organizational management and program delivery based on instructions and the budget approved by the ISIC Board
- Oversee the implementation of the human resources policies, procedures and practices
- Recruit, interview and select staff that have the right technical and personal abilities to help further the organization's mission
- Implement KPI’s and a performance management process for all staff which includes monitoring the performance of staff on an on-going basis and conducting a performance review (at least once a year)
- Communicate with ISIC issuers to keep them informed of the work of the ISO/Board and to identify changes in the community served by the ISO/Board
Risk Management 5%
- Identify and evaluate the risks to the ISO's people (clients, staff, management, volunteers), property, finances, goodwill, and image and implement measures to control risks
- Ensure that the Board and the organization carries appropriate and adequate insurance coverage
- A chance to be part of casual but highly professional international environment
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues
- Work – life balanced schedule
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals
The whole process of recruitment is carried out through the "D.R. Gilbert group – HR professional solution” company from Belgrade and will be strictly confidential.
If you are interested, you believe that through individual development you can contribute to the further development of the company and want to become a member of our team, please send your CV.
ISIC Service Office
- Srbija, Beograd, Starine Novaka 1
- PIB: 111672170
- Matični broj: 21520209