LEONI – we are more than 90,000 people in more than 30 countries.
We are working on pioneering applications for the megatrend’s energy transmission and data management. We are building up innovative competencies in such fields as electronics, sensor technology, software, and data analytics. We are bringing forth the development of e-mobility, autonomous driving and connectivity. We are offering maximum space for exploring individual ideas, personal growth and achievement to innovation drivers, lateral thinkers and experts within a working environment fostering diversity and exchange of knowledge.
As part of LEONI Group, Leoni Wiring Systems Southeast d.o.o. was established in Serbia in 2009 and has grown to be now operating on four production sites – Prokuplje, Malosiste, Nis and Kraljevo. Our corporate culture, individual approach and great teamwork offer our employees opportunities to find and further develop their career path within an international automotive industry. Do you see yourself taking over new challenges while at the same time enriching your skills? Then we look forward to receiving your application for the following vacant position:
Head of Production & Infrastructure Management (Prod. Facility Malosiste)
- Lead and manage engineering resources with prodution engineering, production process preparation and facility management
- Ensure implementation of standards for production infrastructure organization and skills for department in plant
- Ensure sufficient deputy capabilities in local Production and Infrastructure organization
- Responsible for plant level production performance, such as E1, OEE, space utilization, capex, downtimes, spare costs, etc.
- Responsible for layout development & construction project in the plant
- Responsible for general admin tasks in the plant
- Responsible for leading & monitoring LEONI standard implementation in the plant
- Responsible for implementation of lessons learned, best practices and actively shares the information within the plant
- Manage planning activities of spare parts stock budget
- Manage planning activities for investments budget regarding production equipment replacements and
- Production and infrastructure (PAI) machineries
- Management of budget in order to ensure that it is within limits and optimize costs of structure PAI
- Ensure required performance of PAI processes, construction,release and maintenance of production equipment and tools.
- Ensure the implementation of specific procedures (IMS releases) under responsibility of his department
- Ensure implementation of lessons learned, best practice and actively shares the information within the PPE network
- Ensure the budget/costs planning, allocation, review and tracking under the consideration of the LEONI profitability
- Ensure and contributes to the customer satisfaction
- Complance with all current relevant legal and internal defined standards as well as safety and environmental regulations
- Compliance with the applicable statutory, collectively agreed company rules and safety regulations
- Engineering University Degree
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in production engineering in automotive industry
- Self-motivated, proactive and result-oriented
- Responsibility, systematic approach and proactivity
- Ability to develop employees and develop good cross-sectoral cooperation
- Teamwork capabilities, reliable planning with deadline
- Knowledge of Lean methodology and continuous improvement tools
- Ready to work under pressure
- Fluent in English
- Expert in the use of MS Office, Layman, AutoCAD
- Key Job skills: advanced manufacturing technologies, capacity management, engineering standards and procedures, equipment validation, fabrication layout
If you are interested to join our successful team and develop your potential further, please send your application in English with your CV electronically.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kristina Nikičević, Human Resources Management
* People of all genders are always meant equally; For linguistic simplification and better readability, only the masculine form is used in the text.
LEONI processes your application data in an IT-system that is consistent across the company and uses Foreign Service providers. By sending your application, you agree to this procedure. LEONI ensures the compliance with data protection.
Leoni Wiring Systems Southeast d.o.o.
Kompanija Leoni Wiring Systems Southeast d.o.o je deo Leoni Grupe, globalnog proizvođača rešenja za prenos energije i podataka u automobilskoj i drugim industrijama. U Srbiji smo od 2009. godine a u naše tri fabrike, u Prokuplju, Malošištu i Nišu proizvode se kablovski setovi za vodeće svetske premium brendove automobila. Završava se izgradnja četvrte fabrike u Srbiji, u Kraljevu, koja će biti najveća fabrika u okviru Leoni divizije kablovskih sistema. Sa 9.000 zaposlenih jedan smo od najvećih poslodavaca ... Saznajte više
"Posao je takav da smo upućeni jedni na druge i da je neophodno održavati kontinuiranu komunikaciju. I pored toga što je i moje prethodno radno iskustvo bilo vezano za proizvodnju, moram reći da mi je ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE