Rakita Exploration d.o.o, part of Zijin group ltd is specialized in mining exploitation and it’s in the middle of construction new UG Cu-Au mine. To support its further expansion company is searching for responsible, proactive and motivated candidates for the following positions based in Bor:
Health & Safety Officer in Mining Department
· Bachelor Degree in Mining or minimum of 1 years of experience in Underground Mining
· Passed State Exam in Mining shall be considered as an advantage;
· Understanding of Regulatory framework associated with H&S in UG Mining,
· Intermediate knowledge of English language,
· Computer literacy,
· Drivers’ license, active driver,
· Experience in Mining Development supervision will be considered as an advantage,
· Certificate or in process of obtaining certification in H&S will be considered as an advantage,
· Certificate or in process of obtaining certification in Fire Protection will be considered as an advantage.
· Daily inspection of worksites, equipment and workforce in order to identifies hazards, unsafe practices and conditions and prevent the occurrence of incidents and accidents;
· On Site Coordinates and supervises implementation of health and safety measures on work, in cooperation with contractors and subcontractors,
· Continuously monitors various risk factors associated with Mining Development project execution and takes appropriate corrective action as required,
· Submits daily reports to Mining Department in order to assure corrective measures are implemented,
· Cooperate with HSE Department personnel in company to get appropriate instructions and guidance,
· Enforces implementation of law and other requirements and complies with all relevant laws and other regulations in the field of Health and Safety,
· Adhering to ethical principles of the profession and acting in accordance with company policies and procedures,
· Observing environmental measures and fire protection within the scope of the duties,
· Participating in ensuring the functioning of the quality system in accordance with quality standards.
· Position has Supervisory Authorisation.
· Able to work effectively in team
· Able to work in harsh working environment
· Effective communication skills
· Focused on results and completion of all tasks and assignments
· Able to analyse data and use logical methods to solve problems
· Good crises management
All submitted applications should be in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Rakita Exploration d.o.o.
- Srbija, Bor, Suvaja 185 A Brestovac
- PIB: 105044770
- Matični broj: 20285494