We are technologists and health nuts.
We wake up wanting to figure out how to prevent illnesses, streamline processes, expedite treatments, coordinate specialties, and increase success in all areas of human health.
We believe that a smart health care system is the bedrock of a prosperous society.
Looking from our keyboards and monitors up: the smarter the software, the healthier the world. And we write software to express our client’s thoughts.
We are looking for Health Tech Software Engineers skilled in iOS mobile development.
We are hiring for our long term project in the health tech domain. The mission of our client is to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. It's their mission. It’s a fact.
They have spent a decade turning talented teams and technology to the challenges in American healthcare.
With comprehensive and convenient care, from urgent care to primary care, specialty care to behavioral health, high-quality care, and expertise when you need it, they include every part of the health system to help you. With high-tech and high-touch experiences, whoever and wherever you are.
This is an opportunity to work in a team with people from Twitter, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Facebook in the fast growing industry at the time. Suppose you are a game-changer, you believe that healthcare shouldn’t feel like a fight, maybe we have the same perspectives. Even if you have no domain experience, fear not, we provide courses and knowledge transfers in the onboarding period reserved for newcomers!
If you are looking to expand your knowledge in one of the fast-growing industries at the time, do not hesitate to reach out and apply!
Education and experience:
- University degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- 5+ years of experience in native mobile software development
- Good English language skills (B2)
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift (preferred)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Effective communication with analytical thinking
- Team player eager to learn and share the knowledge with the team
- Oriented to self-education and skills improvement
- Attention to detail
- Excellent compensation package with performance-based bonuses
- Paid certifications and bonuses upon achieving certification
- Career path according to your goals and ambitions
- Continuous training and education program
- Remote / hybrid work fully supported
- Budget for home office fit-out
- Positive company culture
- Advancement opportunities based on performance, not age ;)
If you want to become a part of a strong team with vast experience in software development and develop your career working in an inspiring environment focused on education, personal growth, and client success - let's talk!
We are a US-based company, headquartered in San Francisco with a development center in Belgrade, but with employees all around the world! With more than 300 health tech solutions delivered over the past 20 years, our deep expertise in software development and Digital Health enables us to provide one of the best ROIs in the US health tech industry. From storing on floppy disks to storing code in the cloud, we have not only witnessed but were a part of the rise of the tech revolution!…Više o poslodavcu