ABOUT IVY EXEC
IvyExec.com is a leading online platform for successful business professionals. With over 2 million global business leaders within our membership, Ivy Exec partners with organizations that wish to gain visibility to this highly sought-after, high caliber demographic. Our Corporate and University clients include MIT, INSEAD, SalesForce, Deloitte Consulting, Nielsen, and others. Ivy Exec has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the US for 3 consecutive years.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Human Resource Coordinator facilitates the human resource processes at all Ivy Exec office locations. This role works closely with the CPO and the Recruitment & HR Specialist to help manage our growing Human Resource administrative needs across all three offices. The HR Coordinator provides administrative support to the human resource function as needed, including record-keeping, monthly audit of employee records, HRIS entry, and special projects with the CPO.
- Coordinate with Team Leads and CPO to help maintain employee quarterly and annual review schedules;
- Assist in ensuring Team Leads have updated employee records after these reviews;
- Assist in maintaining workbook and systemization workbook for Serbia and employee Handbook for US;
- Work with Recruitment to maintain organizational charts and detailed job descriptions;
- Assist CPO in maintaining Employee Records, executing monthly audits to ensure all hard copy records are up to date in employee files in accordance with Serbian Law;
- Assist Heads of Novi Sad & Belgrade offices with general office management tasks;
- Assist CPO in special projects;
- Become subject matter expert in HR administration in Serbia.
WHY YOU WILL STAND OUT
- You have an educational background and internship experience in Human Resources;
- You have a rigorous attention to detail;
- You speak and write fluent business English;
- You have a working understanding of human resource principles, practices and procedures;
- You possess excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines;
- You take initiative and have the ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment;
- You are proficient with G- Suite or related software.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING AT IVY EXEC
- You’ll have the opportunity to help internal clients and candidates achieve their goals.
- We believe in nurturing an environment where good ideas can come from anyone. At Ivy Exec, you’ll be part of a collaborative team that is working towards helping our clients achieve their goals.
- Our founders believe transparency is important. In HQ team meetings we discuss Ivy Exec strategy, the latest company goals, and we open the floor to new ideas.
- We believe that our people are our future! We have created initiatives to drive investment in our people: personally and professionally.
Ivy Exec is the premier source for career information and job postings for high caliber professionals. Our website, IvyExec.com, was founded on the simple idea of bringing together exceptional talent and the most sought-after employers. Ivy Exec offers a Mentor Network to help members gather career intelligence from seasoned executives who devote their time for this initiative. In one-on-one virtual sessions, members “meet” with Ivy Exec mentors each month to discuss their specific career…Više o poslodavcu