Hi, we are Teamcubate - a new team incubator that searches for and hires top-tier talent for startups and growth companies. Created by two experienced entrepreneurs, we launched our workspace in Belgrade, Serbia in June 2017. Today, we have offices in Belgrade and Novi Sad and 35 employees (March 2019) working for Danish growth companies. This means we need hands to help us evolve Teamcubate into the no. 1 place for top-tier development talent in Denmark and the Nordics.
Head of HR for Teamcubate
In 1.5 years, Teamcubate has gone from having 0 to 35 employees at our offices in Belgrade and Novi Sad in Serbia for a number of the most interesting growth companies from the IT and finance sector, usually startups and growth companies.
We are ready to take Teamcubate to the next level, and this is where you come in. As Head of HR, you will be responsible for ensuring our growth on talent. You will be responsible for the complete hiring process, interviews, contracts etc. You will also be the go-to person for HR related questions.
You will have budget responsibility and manage a team of 5 people that are running the different administrative areas in Teamcubate. You will refer directly to the CEO/Owners.
Our customers are diverse and typically from the Scandinavian markets. Interesting and fast paced companies is what we look for and you will work with them directly to understand the need and how we best acquire the right talent for them. This talent is typically IT developers, financial people, various types of business developers and other candidates with a high level of competence and education level.
Salary is based on a competitive fixed monthly salary + bonus on the results of the company.
The workplace will be Teamcubate's HQ in Belgrade located on Kralja Aleksandra Bulevar 28, 3rd floor.
- You are a born executer and thrive in a startup culture where we value results highest.
- You may have a business education, but the most important thing is your personal drive and ability to get things done.
- You have experience in developer hiring, acquiring talent, and/or HR and managing people.
- You love startups and entrepreneurship and are interested in how to build successful and ambitious organizations.
- You are a natural communicator. You go easily into a conversation and can in a few sentences cut into the core so that everyone understands you.
- You get the job done when it has to be done. If you are going to talk to a candidate in the evening, it will be done.
- You speak and write English fluently.
Teamcubate has presented a service that was not previously on the market. Created by IT entrepreneurs, we ourselves were tired of outsourcing companies. We needed employees at other geographical locations to be as much a part of the company and culture as employees in Scandinavia. With Teamcubate we solve this issue.
Basically, Teamcubate is a logistics partner for ambitious growth companies who are constantly looking for talent. We help companies with services such as recruitment, retention, office facilities, office management, local law, payroll and a lot of other logistics, such as concierge solution for booking airline tickets and hotel staff, as such tasks can be extensive for a company with a team divided into several cities in several countries.
We currently have 5 permanent employees in Serbia to execute the above tasks, while we are 2 persons in Denmark who work directly with the Danish companies.
How to apply
Send your application electronically containing the following:
- A CV containing a picture of you and also link to your Linkedin profile.
- A few sentences in a personal letter about why you are the perfect match for this position.
Deadline for applications: 01.06.2019.